The Fight Against The PS Plus Backlog

On 05/03/2018 at 1:48 AM, beerwego said:

Update time 

Finished Hatoful Boyfriend 100% and almost done with Saints Row 3....Although I just got the fully loaded version so I need to do the dlc too now

And Saints Row 3 is 100%....great game 

Well with games like this month added I hope this event stays around a while ?

Completed Prince of Persia last week. First introduction to the games, it was pretty good. I died a bunch of times because I got used to Uncharted controls and pressed X instead of R2 when climbing walls. :P  Felt the controls were a bit slow at times but overall a good game.

So I've been playing Project Cars 2 ever since because I want to make that my next plat but I still wanted to start games without plats like Syberia... maybe tonight. :lol:

☑️ 6/38

PS3
  • Alien Rage
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
  • Blood Knight
  • Dragon's Crown
  • From Dust
  • PES 2014
  • Port Royale 3
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands :platinum: (3/8/18)
  • Sacred 3 :platinum:/(84%) (1/20/18)
  • Syberia Collection
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  • XBlaze Lost: Memories
  • Yakuza 5

PS4

• Amnesia Collection
  • Batman: The Telltale Series :platinum: (1/7/18)
  • Color Guardians
  • Day of the Tentacle
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided :platinum:/100% (3/1/18)
  • Dungeon Punks
  • Everybody's Gone to The Rapture
  • Forma.8
  • Hue
  • Just Cause 3
  • Life is Strange
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • MGS V: Ground Zeroes
  • MGS V: The Phantom Pain
  • PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness :platinum: (2/4/18)
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Sky Force: Anniversary
  • Styx: Master of Shadows
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters
  • This War of Mine: The Little Ones
  • Transformers: Devastation
  • Uncanny Valley ✔️(1/24/18)
  • Until Dawn
  • Zombi

Edited by DizzyDavidson

6 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Sorry for the late update, guys. I've been busy with college and I've had some personal issues, so I've had no motivation lately, but everyone up until this point has been updated. If I made any mistakes please let me know :)

College and life are definitely more important dude, dont worry about late updates, we all just truck along

Finished up with the following:

Hue

Broken Sword 5 pt 1

Broken Sword 5 pt 2

I really liked Hue's story and Broken Sword was interesting, if a little frustrating when I had to reload at the beginning of a chapter because I forgot to do some things just to 100% it. Gonna take a step back and go over my ps plus backlog and see what I want to add to my list.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:39 PM, cerafinn said:

33 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Edited, and congrats~

Also, I've noticed that there are a few people in this event that haven't updated at all since they signed up and I just thought I'd mention that I'm considering having like... An activity check? Maybe free up some space for others who may want to join and be more active :)

• Like 1

I haven't updated any yet, as I haven't actually finished any games yet.

I started Just Cause 3, initially the game seemed all right. But I found the game to be pretty bad actually, the mechanics are just horrible. I wanted to finish it so I tried grinding through. I got through the story and almost all collectibles. But eventually I got completely burned out from it and had to take a break.

I have about 75% of the trophies, and still have the toughest (5 gears in all challenges) to go. I'm really not sure when I'll try and pick it up again.

I haven't completed anything from the PS Plus backlog, but I'm slowly working through Killing Floor 2. I can't really get into it for long periods of time and have to play in short bursts. I plan to work on something else in the meantime, probably Demon's Souls or maybe Ultratron.

Just finished Syberia 1! That's right, it turns out Syberia Collection (as it was advertised and unbeknownst to me which is why I put it on my list like that) is actually 2 games with 2 lists... unlike Amnesia Collection which I believe is 3-in-1. Anyways, it's a nice little point and click puzzle game with a good story but it could have used quite a bit of polishing. I had sound stuttering and was getting stuck on the environment to the point I had to quit and reload (good thing it autosaves often). It also didn't need the "speedrun" trophy but it was easy after knowing everything from the first run. I will start Syberia II this weekend, wanna know how the story continues but I fear I will run into the same problems as I did with the first game. Edit: Just consider the "Collection" done when I've finished S2.

Oh and why do my "spoilers" stop working. I mean when I put them in my post it works but after a while it doesn't. Weird. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. ?

Edit: and now it works again, must be something with my browser.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Picked up the plat for Stories: The Path of Destinies last night. Cute game but really turns into a grind at the end. That's my 5th PS+ game since I started this event. Nice to knock some games out that I probably wouldn't have done otherwise

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 10:22 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

Oh and why do my "spoilers" stop working. I mean when I put them in my post it works but after a while it doesn't. Weird. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 1f612.png

Edit: and now it works again, must be something with my browser.

Mine does that too sometimes. I can't tell if it's the browser or maybe when the website updates?

9 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I do like the Platinum image very much: 1L38b9c7.png

Oh dang, that plat image is so cute. Makes me wanna play it :D

5 minutes ago, Dessane said:

That's my 5th PS+ game since I started this event. Nice to knock some games out that I probably wouldn't have done otherwise

I'm glad you're enjoying the event~ Makes me think I should make this a yearly event

All three of your progresses have been updated :D

• Like 1

Syberia Collection is done. Syberia 2 suffers from the same problems as the first one but not to the same extent. I don't know if I had a brain fart or the puzzles were harder but I just couldn't figure out some of them without help eventhough the answers were right in front of me. Well the story is over (there's Syberia 3 but I read it's a different "chapter"). I think they're worth a rent or PS+ but not much more.

I got time off for the rest of the week but prolly won't start another game from my list till next week. Also I'll have to figure out what to play next. Still focusing on PS3 titles but I'm thinking I should play one of four games that doesn't have a plat (Alien Rage, Bionic Commande Rearmed 2, Blood Knights, From Dust).

8 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

10 minutes ago, Crazy said:

Edited!

5 hours ago, Dessane said:

Well looks like next months games are out now, what do we all think? I'm pretty keen to try out Mad Max and Trackmania so I'll add those to my list, the others really don't interest me that much.

I'm not really interested in the offerings for next month, myself. I'm like half interested in Mad Max, but I don't think it's gonna ruin my backlog any.

• Like 1