The Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get

jmh4manu

This forum is for the Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get, but came close too! Put the name of the game and how close you were to achieving Platinum. See if anyone can beat my painfully close list  -_-

Mine were are as follows: Medal of Honour 97% - 1 trophy

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 92% - 4 trophies

Medal of Honour frontline 91% - 1 trophy

Jack 2 91% - 1 trophy

Jack 3 91% - 1 trophy

Call of duty Black ops 2 83% (With DLC) - 1 trophy

Street Fighter 4 70% 14 trophies away

Super Street Fighter 4 66% - Online trophies and the trials. 13 trophies away

Lost Planet 2 81% Online mode, time trials, titles. 6 trophies

LittleBigPlanet 75% Not enough friends to play the levels I created and beating every level without dying. 7 trophies away

Ultmate Marvel vs Capcom 3 88%- Online mode= EVO players and mission mode. 4 trophies away

Wipeout HD 75% 6 trophies

Mortal Kombat (win ten ranked matches in a row) yeah right.... am a good fighter myself but there are just so many good people is insane, they would not even let you stand up. I managed 4 in a row, after that I pretty much gave up on any other Mortal Kombat trophy.

Edited by entimecago
  • Like 2

The closest I ever came was NHL '10 -- I ended up loaning my account to a friend for roughly a half-hour to notch the trophy that requires one to play an online match with four controllers on one PS3.  If not for that, I'd be one trophy away from that platinum on a permanent basis.

I'm having a lot of trouble with Catherine. I Need 4 more trophies for the platinum but the babel leves are pretty much insane.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/781-CATHERINE/Aexuz

Axis Mundi is ridiculously brutal (and bugged) on single-player unless they released a patch for it.  On the other hand, it isn't that difficult if you play it in Pairs Mode.... even if that means having one controller in your hands and one in your lap and controlling both characters yourself.

Warhawk: Only 7 trophies left to get Platinum

:silver: Get all Badges at Master Lv

:gold: Get all Badges at Warhawk Lv 

:silver: Get any 15 Medals

:gold: Get all 30 Medals 

:silver: Reach Commander Rank

:silver: Reach Lt Colonel Rank 

:gold: Reach General Rank

I'm just nowhere near good enough to get these, plus it would take hundreds of hours, even if i were to boost them.

• Like 1

Dead or Alive 5- 82% : -_-

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron- 45% : -_-

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City = 45% : -_-

• S rank is luck-based
  • 98 multiplayer matches
  • Complete all chapters in professional
  • Complete all chapters in veteran
  • Fully Updrade all weapons

Final Fantasy 13-2 = 11% - i'm not good on playing rpg games -_-

Lost motivation and got lazy due to games which have luck based trophies and multiplayer, games full of buggy issues.

Edited by NightWing127

ACII. No way am I wasting two hours searching for freaking feathers. Not worth it. 94% - 3 trophies

Tekken 6 97% 1 trophy short of Platinum.

I could never beat that Nancy robot :shakefist:

I feel your pain...it took me like 50 tries. I had a second controller ready so I didn't have to keep playing arcade over and over again. However, it only took me about 5-6 times with Alisa.I right-circled that asshole to death. Definately a tough trophy! Hope you get the trophy one day.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

i usually hate online trophies, some games i played it for the fun and never planning to platinum them, other i never wanted to bought there DLC to get them to 100% since i already got all there original main trophies 100% without the DLC, as the rest i still working on them but here's what i am whether so close to platinum them or 100% them

1. uncharted 3.. only one trophy left for me to get the platinum " riot rocker " the damn trophy glitched on me, not only 5 but i killed 26 enemies with shield by running over there shield and this sucker isn't showing yet.

2. littlebigplanet 2.. only 4 trophies left but what's really annoyed me the most is the " dive in 25 " and the " 50 unique players "

it's not about you but you have to relay on other peoples online to get these trophies, and no!. i don't wanna annoyed other peoples to heart me or spam the P2P message all over.

3. monster world IV.. " every last drop " every time i play through this game there's this last life drops that i can't just find everywhere, no one on youtube is also doing a guide for there locations.

4. burnout paradise.. i lost hope for platinum this game due to the " send a mugshot or smugshot " trophy it needs a PS eye to do the trick which i don't have nor a move controller, i also forgot to say that i also hate gimmick based trophies.