The Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get

jmh4manu

Watch Dogs and Mass Effect 2.

I plan on getting Mass Effect at some point, but I've purchased Watch Dogs 3 times and ended up selling it 3 times due to my last trophy. I really can't be bothered with that game anymore.

Resistance: Burning Skies 

I was working my way through the story and noticed just needed to play one round online MP for a gold trophy. Went to do this and discovered the online no longer worked. Stopped playing the story because of this. Would have been an easy Platinum. 

KOF 13: 82%

No way do I have it in me to finish it. Especially doing 200 trials, no thank you.

I'm not sure how hard the KOF trials are but this reminds me of myself for the BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Platinum

I had to spend over one year to slowly complete 500 challenges and finally got it recently

Let's see...LittleBigPlanet Vita. I only have 2 more levels to ace and all of the arcade games to complete. I don't have enough skill for that. It was pretty hard to admit.

I might give up on Atelier Ayesha PLUS. I have to defeat 4 really strong dragons. I've alchemized all the items I need and now have to alchemize armor and weapons. In other words, I got bored!

Motorstorm Pacific Rift ... Back then I really didn't care much for multiplayer in general but this game's multiplayer in particular was just ticking me off, so I decided to put the game on hold for the time being. Turns out when I finally decided to give the game another shot the servers had been shut down ... so that kind of sucked but what are you gonna do :P

I still have Hitman: Absolution on my list, because the game keeps freezing and crashing. I really need help, only if someone could giveaway $300 so that I can but the Digital version. Please!! 

I won't walk out of 2016, without this plat.

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 84%

I didn't get:

Freeflow Perfection - Silver

Freeflow Silver - Bronze

Freeflow Gold - Silver

Perfect Knight - Gold

The only thing to blame is the Combat Challenges

I'll give 'em a shot anyway. I won't get out of 2016 without the "Platinum Trophy" of this game.

I am the Man of my word, I got this Platinum recently!

Edited by ee28max

• 4 months later...

EA Sports MMA (2010). 3 trophies left, 95% complete.

I was 3 online trophies way from Platinum during the last month of the online server's existence. With outrageous XP being awarded per win (and just for playing a match), I was Belt Rank 69 of a possible 90 when my PS3 started to break down and overheat due to the strain of the online matches. I had no choice but to let it go.

A friend described it to me best when he said that I got to the title fight but blew out my knee during the intros. I was hated by most players because i won by joint lock instead of knockout and I wanted to rub a Rank 90, along with a Platinum, in their faces. I had to know if I could do a Platinum with a big focus on online trophies but my dying PS3 made the decision for me.A true heartbreaker that will always be the one that got away.

Spec Ops: The Line, there are two difficulty trophies I have left to platinum. But I struggled something fierce just on normal. So I never tried. Didn't want to get annoyed.

And for now, Mini Ninjas. Had ever intention to do it, but the Mizu [or whatever] Statues glitched on me, and the *last one* I need is nowhere to be found. And I didn't get the trophy for beating the game on hard either, even though I did. So that kiled it for me. Maybe in another 3 years.

PS All-Stars, I can't get those multiplayer ones at all. I'm so bad. lol

WWE 2K16 - the online trophies are nuttier than a squirrel's poop. There are two; "100 bouts", which requires you to play. 100 online matches and "Expert in the Ring", which requires the player to play one of each match type. 172 matches and 2 times through each match type I STILL have yet to get either.

• Like 1

Broken Age....the part where you have to catch creatures flawlessly and the speedrun (always 10 minutes too slow) denied me that platinum. . And if you fucked up the capture sequence, you had to do the whole sequence again and you couldn't quick save between each catch. Too frustrating and not at all fun. Shit controls

Sly 3....100% those minigames/trials was annoying, but I couldn't beat the last boss in challenge mode (you have a lot less health). I was just so tired of Sly at that point (that series did not age as well as I thought it would and I platinumed 1 and 2 in the span of a few days). Part 3 seemed to have way too many minigames. 

Tumblestone....The game is hard, but the fucked up thing is trying to beat 3 nightmare difficulty bots. You'll see by the rarity how nearly impossible that shit is. Maybe the creator didn't want anyone to platinum this.