The Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get

jmh4manu

Fifa 11,  cause the servers have closed down :(

Vanquish 91% ... seems like a popular one. Those challenges! I couldn't be bothered to even get past the first one after doing the final boss on hard mode without rockets.

Batman arkham asylum - Just the combat challenges, stealth ones were easy ... but the combat ones require some serious dedication and I just couldn't do it... 

Batman arkham city - Same as above but even worse since theres those campaigns where you have to do 3 challanges in a row ... just ridiculous.

Burnout Paradise - Send a smugshot? No thanks.

Assassins creed brotherhood - 100% single player, online is the worst multiplayer I have ever played so gave up.

GTA4 - 100% single player , couldnt be arsed to reach max rank / boost other trophies.

Combat and predator challenges are pretty easy both batman games. You just need to get a hang of the Freeflow system and know how to keep on increasing your combo. Most of the Campaigns too are easy, once you know what to do on the singular maps the campaign poses no big problem. Also there are some great video guides on xbox360achievements.org that you can watch.

BTW, Far Cry 2 and GTA4 have the worst multiplayer.

Modern Warfare 2 mainly because of the Pit Boss trophy.

Drove me to insanity to the point where i gave up on the rest!!!

Everyone else seems to have it, what am i doing wrong??

Use the silenced pistol, run when you can, try remember where the enemies are and melee if you can. The pistol is the best cause it has the smallest reload time. 

Best of luck  :) 

Heavy Rain. 

I haven't gave up yet, but it is just that I keep falling asleep whenever I try getting the trophies.

Twisted Metal .... glitched piece of garbage

And this one too. But I do enjoy playing the game despite not getting anymore trophies. Only OCDs can actually get those trophies  :| .

• Battlefield 3 I have all trophies except beat campaign on hard and the most co-op ones.  I gave up on this platinum, I've put 400 hours in the MP and could do another 400 as well.
  • Buzz Quiz TV I have all trophies except sofa to sofa ones. 

• Battlefield 3 I have all trophies except beat campaign on hard and the most co-op ones.  I gave up on this platinum, I've put 400 hours in the MP and could do another 400 as well.
  • Buzz Quiz TV I have all trophies except sofa to sofa ones. 

I can help you with the co-op missions.

Persona 4 Arena.

I can get all online trophies (though they are time consuming), but beat Score Attack with ALL characters? It's one thing if you can beat it with ur main but with everyone is just hell. Also the Challenges are difficult if you aren't that much into Bemu - like me.

Also Catherine.

Babel Stages. Babel Stages. I'm halfway through on Hard difficulty. I just can't find my motivation to continue it lol

Those are the two game I'm missing less then 9 trophies til plat :/

1). Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL- 6 trophies off (those timed ones etc are actually annoying)

2). Fallout 3- only like 3 trophies off (wouldn't even take long, just gave up after a while) 

3). ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS (missing 3 trophies, collecting all coins is the one i gave up on)

That may be a weak list, however i didn't start caring about getting the platinum trophies in games till last summer (weird because i've played 400 games). More impressive list probably in the next few months. 

Not going to count those games with online trophies :P

The two games that I absolutely regret not being able to plat PURELY because I lack SKILL to do them and not because lack of patience to grind, etc.

VANQUISH

CATHERINE

Edited by Vertigofoo

Prototype - 97% -1 trophy left- find all 200 landmark collectibles, FUUUUUUU

GTA 4 - MP and too bored to play the other parts for Key to the City (100% GTA 4)

Oh man, don't get me started on GTA 4. I did Key to the City , but multi player was like egh.