The Platinum trophy that you just couldn't get

jmh4manu

• 1 month later...

Fifa 15 - one trophy away from platinum, need "extra effort" which requires the most bs amount of luck to pull off. I actually gave up, it's just not worth my time -.- I could get it if I really cared but it's just a trophy so I moved on swiftly.

• 2 weeks later...

crushing mode on Uncharted drake's fortune. It was a glitch trophy for first time so then I had to play it all over again and then still no trophy popped up. Eventually, I found out for some reason I lost my save data. I still have to finish on hard mode to unlock crushing mode. sigh..

GT 5 even two trophy are no longer obtainable even that it consume too much time 

Catherine - I cant pass all the Babel section >_<

Command & Conquer RA 3 Co op I dont know if the server are shutdown

All the game with hight dificulty(depend the game and my Skill) Online Trophy(too annoying or the server are empty) or Collectible (Again depend on the game but srly this is the definition of INSANITY :spank:

1. GT5 (Vettel Challenges, pulled of Monza, Nurburging and Suzuka too hard for me playing with DS3)

2. Max Payne 3. Finishing NYMHC, tried it multiple times, either died or glitches, might still go back to this one.

3. BF Bad Company at 94%. Haven't got the patience and determination to do all those objectives. (anyone willing to motivate me? :P)

I'm starting to think I'll just never put in the hours needed to finish up on Far Cry 2. 

Turns out that you actually did, congratulations!

I honestly could platinum Batman: Arkham Asylum if I didn't suck at the challenges so much...

Have you tried the Batclaw method?

Arkham City - 78% (im not THAT good at Challenges)

Arkham Asylum - 87% (same as above)

City is piss-easy in comparison to Asylum, you can just spam  :square:  :square:  :square:  :cross:  :cross:  :square:  :cross:  :cross:  :square: (then you can break an armored with  :circle:+ :triangle:, break a weapon with  :square:+ :triangle: or just stun everyone with  :cross:+ :square:. You can't get hit if you hit and vault all the time (just beware One-Armed/Titans))

The method above, although piss-easy, almost failproof and easily reproduced, it's long and boring, so I didn't use it.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

• Batman: Arkham City (98%) - Perfect Freeflow 2.0

Killzone 2 (94%) - Valor Grand Cross

Eat Lead (89%) - Observe the Grenade

Mirror's Edge (87%) - Speed Runs 5-9

James Bond 007: Blood Stone (87%) - Online trophies, Speed run

Michael Jackson The Experience (83%) - Dance trophies (Game's move detection is horrible)

Metal of Honor Frontline (77%)

Crysis 2 (74%) - Online Trophies

Golden Eye 007: Reloaded (74%) - Online trophies

Resistence 2 (63%) - Online trophies

Modern Warfare 3 (50%) - Spc Ops trophies

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that for a moment I thought of giving up on Sound Shapes (death mode) but I did it.

But seriously I gave up on many games. Most notably Arkham series (challenges and few other stupid trophies), Red Dead Redemption MP as I've lost my save and didn't bother to do it again.

Aliens vs Predator missing few, but the reason for dropping it was fucking Six Pack.

I have to say that for a moment I thought of giving up on Sound Shapes (death mode) but I did it.

But seriously I gave up on many games. Most notably Arkham series (challenges and few other stupid trophies), Red Dead Redemption MP as I've lost my save and didn't bother to do it again.

Aliens vs Predator missing few, but the reason for dropping it was fucking Six Pack.

Also multiple games I just wanted to play and knew from the start that I'm not going to be bothered plating, and games that just sucked.

I have started Rocksmith 2014 while ago. Never even kept quitar in my hands, now it's broken and without that... :| . There are also some hard trophies for me like "get 10,000,000 points in something" or "get perfect game on something". I have a bad feeling about this game :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mafia 2 collect all Rampage and Playboy posters.

Stupid one poster of Rampage where I have to use my card just to go on to the roof. That has must be one of the worst collectibles that I can't even reach which is why I glad I deleted the game because it was so terrible.

Strider complete the game on hard and brat the game for 5 hours. The enemies are quite hard that I can't really continue trying to acclomplished the first level boss. Wish it has some continue health from my last play through from normal. And I don't think it is worth the platnuim since the game bored me so bad that I was annoyed where I delete the game two times.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r