Do Not Buy This Game

Gage

Solbrain was delisted shortly after release. Too bad for the people who got suckered into it like CornshaqGaming (Youtuber).

My Name is Mayo and Mr Massagy are masterpieces compared to the complete utter trash of Solbrain and Spear of Destiny. I actually thought we were going to get the Wolfenstein 3D game because I was going to jump on that day one.

Sony is slowly turning into another Steam.

There being no gameplay footage that I can find is a bad sign. However I knew that Spear of Destiny game sounded familiar and it's because I see it on sale every so often but it just looks like a discount Elder Scrolls game at best. As for Solbrain: WHAT!

Spoiler

It seems the people that make these games get their ideas based off whatever Skyrim mod they downloaded.

Something told me that this game was going to be from that developer
I haven't ever bought a game from them and this is literally the first and only developer I refuse to buy from
Considering Solbrain stole from other games and Spear of Destiny and fake reviews on PSN(probably stolen stuff as well)
I'm willing to bet they'll probably charge $30 or something just for having a platinum on it.
 And considering there is no gameplay footage I'm assuming this will probably worse than the other two.
Not sure why Sony continues to allow them to put games on PSN either. 
 Looks like this will be the first worst game of 2018.

Terminator Salvation and other games seem like a masterpiece compared to these games.

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Solbrain was delisted shortly after release. Too bad for the people who got suckered into it like CornshaqGaming (Youtuber).

I have the personal misfortune of being one of the only two people to have put up with the game's shit long enough to 100% it. 

I'm suprised Spear of Destiny never got delisted, but it didn't get that much attention when it came out and is priced stupidly high so thankfully not many people bought it. I assume this will also be priced stupid so hopefully not many people get suckered into it. 

47 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Why does Sony keep approving these games..... :facepalm: 

Someone out there is buying them. Either out of ignorance (which I guess can be forgiven somewhat) or ironically, which should not be forgiven because it's still giving them money and thus encouraging them to keep doing it.

I just HAD to google a review of these games, and it made my eyes bleed... Especially Spear of Destiny... AND it's $16.99!! Both are just atrocious, and poor excuses for video games. Jim Sterling's video on Spear of Destiny is hilarious. xD 

Edited by kels_77
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, kels_77 said:

I just HAD to google a review of these games, and it made my eyes bleed... Especially Spear of Destiny... AND it's $16.99!! Both are just atrocious, and poor excuses for video games. 

Yeah, the pricing makes no sense.

I think you should all have noticed that it doesn't matter what the quality of the game is like, as long as it can make money for Sony, they'll let anyone publish a game on their console. It's also alright for a company to commit to having multiplayer for their games, but shut the servers for that game any time they want, as shown by Pirates: Treasure Hunters which was shut only 1.5 months after it had been released on the PSN Store. Sony would rather make money from stupid people who buy broken games than make sure the game is suitable for gamers. At the end of the day, this is for the players! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HellcoreFire said:

Who made you emperor? If I won't buy it, it will be because I don't want to. Don't dare to think it's because you ordered us to. No gods, no masters!

As you can see, Ethan @Gage is one of three emperors.. So yeah, do as you're told mate..

ThreeEmperors_3D_LowRes2.jpg?resize=510,

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Sergen said:

I think you should all have noticed that it doesn't matter what the quality of the game is like, as long as it can make money for Sony, they'll let anyone publish a game on their console. It's also alright for a company to commit to having multiplayer for their games, but shut the servers for that game any time they want, as shown by Pirates: Treasure Hunters which was shut only 1.5 months after it had been released on the PSN Store. Sony would rather make money from stupid people who buy broken games than make sure the game is suitable for gamers. At the end of the day, this is for the players! :D

Yep, pretty much. Although this studio showed other things, It's kinda sad they actually have stolen soundtracks from other games, copy n' paste. It's not just about the quality of the games. Also, you can't contact with them on their social networks, It's everything restricted. (Not that It's a reliable reason to just shit on it, but feedbacks are necessary these days by devs/studios). 

Edited by Astolfo
Creeps keep creepin' posts. lol wtf

6 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Why does Sony keep approving these games..... :facepalm: 

Because they're "very strict" about quality!

*ba-dum-tshhh*

EDIT: from what i'm reading around, Solbrain is basically the "Limbo of the Lost" of the 2010s...

Edited by Lance_87

3 hours ago, TrueAssassin86x said:

Now i wanna buy it just because you said not to buy it :eyebrow::)

Yeah same for me. I want to buy it because it looks very bad. Sometimes games are so bad that they're actually funny to play, just for the joke ? Depends on the price of course, I won't if it's over 15$. And the list looks easy, only 14 bosses to beat, which I guess is exactly what we have to do to beat the game. Wait and see...