Do Not Buy This Game

Gage

Can't Sony just be a bit more strict in Quality Control?

The developer has like 14 Vita games in Japan.

If Solbrain and Spear of Destiny were not profitable and got sued for copyright content. Why are they still in the business in developing games....what going to change in this 3rd entry if it is the same quality as their previous "game".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

Yeah same for me. I want to buy it because it looks very bad. Sometimes games are so bad that they're actually funny to play, just for the joke 1f606.png Depends on the price of course, I won't if it's over 15$. And the list looks easy, only 14 bosses to beat, which I guess is exactly what we have to do to beat the game. Wait and see...

You can blame people like this for the lack of quality on the PS store these days. Ever wondered who would actually buy these shit games and support the con artists who call themselves "developers"? Well look no further! It's "4 the lulz", guys. Don't worry about it. :facepalm:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

Yeah same for me. I want to buy it because it looks very bad. Sometimes games are so bad that they're actually funny to play, just for the joke ? Depends on the price of course, I won't if it's over 15$. And the list looks easy, only 14 bosses to beat, which I guess is exactly what we have to do to beat the game. Wait and see...

Nothing this "developer" has made is even close to "so bad it's good". Both their prior two games were borderline unplayable due to how poorly they were made. 

4 hours ago, NCSFan001 said:

I platinumed Whitetail Challenge, possibly the worst game on PS3, I'm sure I can suffer through this if it is easy enough and not too pricy

I also platinumed Whitetail Challenge. Both the games this "developer" have made are far worse. 

Anyone saying "I'll buy it because you said not to" is the reason shit like this is still being put up. I learned my lesson, so I'm trying to tell people not to get this hack money for the garbage Sony still seems to let them put on the store. 

Edited by BlindMango

16 hours ago, Gage said:

Yes it has a plat, do not buy this game. 

Sony can't even get through the first full week of the year without letting utter garbage on the PS Store. This is made by the same "developer" as Spear of Destiny and Solbrain Knight of Darkness. Because of this, I expect this game to be 1) An asset flip, 2) broken unplayable garbage. 

Do not buy this fucking game. 

This is sad. 

On 1/7/2018 at 1:14 AM, Gage said:

Yes it has a plat, do not buy this game. 

Sony can't even get through the first full week of the year without letting utter garbage on the PS Store. This is made by the same "developer" as Spear of Destiny and Solbrain Knight of Darkness. Because of this, I expect this game to be 1) An asset flip, 2) broken unplayable garbage. 

Do not buy this fucking game. 

I knew someone would be on this. Just saw it on sale. I still can't believe Sony continues to promote this garbage (it's on sale this week, together with Spear of Destiny).

On 1/11/2018 at 1:23 PM, palmersib said:

As bad as this game may be I kinda want to buy it but with it not being on the psn store me me I can't buy it yet sadly

Don't. It's one thing to make a bad game, but make it honestly. A game like Magus fits that bill.

But this studio/dude/asshole actually steals his assets from other people for his games. He shouldn't be rewarded for it.

Edited by starcrunch061

On 1/7/2018 at 9:37 AM, HellcoreFire said:

Who made you emperor? If I won't buy it, it will be because I don't want to. Don't dare to think it's because you ordered us to. No gods, no masters!

I am who I am
Take it or leave it
A rebel at heart
No gods, no masters
My time has come

Arch Enemy song came to my mind :D

On 1/7/2018 at 2:04 AM, Gage said:

I'm suprised Spear of Destiny never got delisted, but it didn't get that much attention when it came out and is priced stupidly high so thankfully not many people bought it. 

Hilariously, though, there were over 800 ratings for it, all of them 5 star (not anymore, though, since Sony strangely reset all of the game ratings at the beginning of 2018).

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I knew someone would be on this. Just saw it on sale. I still can't believe Sony continues to promote this garbage (it's on sale this week, together with Spear of Destiny).

They're never not on sale. If you look at the sale date it's basically just on indefinite discount, very likely to trick you into thinking it's on sale and you're getting a deal. 

It was super obvious with the last game they were just putting the game on dead accounts and giving it 5 stars. Super fucking scummy. 

8 minutes ago, Gage said:

They're never not on sale. If you look at the sale date it's basically just on indefinite discount, very likely to trick you into thinking it's on sale and you're getting a deal

True, but when I went to the store yesterday and looked at the deals for the week, the first one was Sword of Fortress (and the third one was Spear of Destiny). It's probably just an algorithm thing (Sony is just spitting out the games that are on sale, and since few to no full games are on sale this week, we see these titles), but Sony needs to fix it.

10 minutes ago, Gage said:

It was super obvious with the last game they were just putting the game on dead accounts and giving it 5 stars. Super fucking scummy. 

I had hypothesized that the ratings from the last game were done in this manner. I'm glad it's not just my tinfoil hat ways here.

It's funny - I haven't even played these games, and I hate the developers. I hate them. Like I said before, it's one thing to make a bad game, but make it honestly. It's quite another to steal other people's assets. Scummy indeed...

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Don't. It's one thing to make a bad game, but make it honestly. A game like Magus fits that bill.

But this studio/dude/asshole actually steals his assets from other people for his games. He shouldn't be rewarded for it.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to buy it anyway, from the looks of things it's not on the EU playstation store

• 1 month later...