Do Not Buy This Game

Gage

Many people already said it, but... how on earth can Sony (or anyone else as a matter of fact) allow such shitty game to be even released on their store?!? Just watched the videos, it’s beyond anything I have ever seen in 25 years of gaming ?

1 hour ago, LiviuXD said:

You have to defeat all 14 enemies in one sitting (because of OHKO and no saving). The problem is it takes incredibly long to kill them. You may have seen videos of people fighting the first or second enemies and being annoyed, but those are nothing. The first enemy takes about 5 minutes to kill. The second ~15mins. The third ~30mins. I managed to beat the first 8 bosses and the 8th one itself took about 6 hours kill.

I pretty much had my strategy set for this game and I didn't care how long it took to beat it, but the last time it crashed on me (which didn't happen that much in fairness) around 6-8 hours into the battle against the 9th enemy killed my will to play this game any longer.

Honestly I have trouble understanding how you could spend so much time on such a shitty game...

Interesting inside view though, thanks for sharing ;-)

Edited by Neef-GT5

For me the only thing stopping me to try this game is the lack of any save feature. I don't care about playing a bad game and how shitty it is, sometimes it can be funny. But having to beat the whole game in one sitting, with the possibilty of crashes and death for no reason, no way. 

Maybe if they add a save in a future update or something I'll give it a try, but that's very unlikely, I guess the devs don't care at all about their own game.

41 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Honestly I have trouble understanding how you could spend so much time on such a shitty game...

14 minutes ago, Devil-Danna said:

For me the only thing stopping me to try this game is the lack of any save feature. I don't care about playing a bad game and how shitty it is, sometimes it can be funny. But having to beat the whole game in one sitting, with the possibilty of crashes and death for no reason, no way. 

Maybe if they add a save in a future update or something I'll give it a try, but that's very unlikely, I guess the devs don't care at all about their own game.

We all have our quirks lol. I shared the same reasoning as Devil-Danna, but I wasn't aware of how long the battles would be or how much of an impact the lack of saving would have. The only videos or info available covered the first two enemies at most. Would have been cool being the first person to get a plat, too, cause I have no chance getting that for any normal game. I'd go back in if there was a save feature. I feel that may be a bug because the developer's last game had it (it's just one guy making bad games).

I was able to spend a lot of the time doing other stuff (watching movies, assembling IKEA furniture, random duties around the house) cause you really need to do is shoot arrows while the enemy is too far to notice you. It took up a lot of my time but also gave me more time for other things!

• Like 2

• 5 years later...