Easy Gunslinger Joe challenge-trophies

Hey there everyone :)

I just found out that you can finish the "Laboratory" and the "Venus" challenges very easily. 

What you have to do is to simply go to the exit undetected in "Laboratory" because if you are spotted, the big door will be shut until the enemies are dead. 

The "Venus" challenge can be completed by running up the stairs on the right (end of the level, basically end of the DLC - story as well). 

There are no point - requirements. 

The "Nightmare" challenge is very tough, though, I wasn't able to complete it yet. 

Greetings from Germany! 

• Like 4

Thank you very much for this video MAKAPOB_ :)

The hiding spot is really helpful (though it does not seem to work all the time if enemies rush in from certain angles), I did not see it before. 

It's a particularly good idea from you to choose the Schockhammers at first because Joe will automatically switch to the rifle once they are empty. 

What I did was to stay at the hiding spot until the end after I ran to it. The leaning feature didn't really help, so I remained in crouching position. 

You could practice on "Can I play, daddy?" first, that was my way of doing it. 

Best of success to everyone going for the challenge!

Greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have just finished the challenges for "The diaries of Agent Silent Death" on IADI.

Fortunately, this time you can complete all 3 challenges by simply running through the levels and reaching the end spot.

I had problems with the Moon challenge, though.

What you can do is to simply stay at the beginning because no enemies will be able to harm you from behind.

Kill all enemies coming to you, including the Laserhund and the Supersoldat (those won't be able to walk through the door, making it easier for you).

You can let the Panzerhund live.  After you feel good to go, run into the "command center" opposite to you. Afterwards, make your way to the second center. Between those 2 centers, make sure to kill the commander if he is close to you. After you are in the second center, run to the exit of the level and you'll be fine. 

Always be aware of where the Panzerhund is. This way, he won't be able to surprise you.

Best of success to you!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have finished all 3 challenges in "The Deeds of Captain Wilkins"  on IADI today.

The first challenge can be completed by simply running through the level and pressing square on the truck, just like in story mode. Make sure to stealth a bit at the beginning, kill a few guys and the dog. Run past the Supersoldaten and you'll be fine. This could possibly take a few tries, but you'll finish the challenge eventually.

The second challenge was easy once I got the hang of it. Drop out of the ventilation shaft and silently kill both soldiers which are below you on the left. Sneak forward at the left side and observe what the Supersoldat is doing. He can hear you easily. Sneak past him, go up the stairs, kill the soldier coming from the right (on the connection between the left and right side, above the tracks). Kill the commander inside the room with the switch. After you have pulled the switch, check out the movement of the Supersoldaten at the end of the level. One Soldat will walk away, the other one will stay in the final room. You can then run towards him quickly, shooting him with the Kampfpistole. Quickly finish the level and that's it. 

As for the third challenge, you'll have to kill all enemies in order to open the final door. Throw a hatchet towards the enemy next to you and then rush to the right. Kill the enemies in your way and camp in the kitchen. The advantage here is that you can avoid the AOE of the grenades if you are unable to throw them back. Kill the Supersoldaten with the Kampfpistole. If you are out of ammo, you can also use the Dieselgewehr. In total, there were like 3 Supersoldaten. One enemy was camping on the other side of the area, but he eventually ran to me. You'll hear a voice message once the door opens. This also means that all enemies are dead.

Best of success to you!

• Like 3

On 13/03/2018 at 8:23 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I have finished all 3 challenges in "The Deeds of Captain Wilkins"  on IADI today.

The first challenge can be completed by simply running through the level and pressing square on the truck, just like in story mode. Make sure to stealth a bit at the beginning, kill a few guys and the dog. Run past the Supersoldaten and you'll be fine. This could possibly take a few tries, but you'll finish the challenge eventually.

The second challenge was easy once I got the hang of it. Drop out of the ventilation shaft and silently kill both soldiers which are below you on the left. Sneak forward at the left side and observe what the Supersoldat is doing. He can hear you easily. Sneak past him, go up the stairs, kill the soldier coming from the right (on the connection between the left and right side, above the tracks). Kill the commander inside the room with the switch. After you have pulled the switch, check out the movement of the Supersoldaten at the end of the level. One Soldat will walk away, the other one will stay in the final room. You can then run towards him quickly, shooting him with the Kampfpistole. Quickly finish the level and that's it. 

As for the third challenge, you'll have to kill all enemies in order to open the final door. Throw a hatchet towards the enemy next to you and then rush to the right. Kill the enemies in your way and camp in the kitchen. The advantage here is that you can avoid the AOE of the grenades if you are unable to throw them back. Kill the Supersoldaten with the Kampfpistole. If you are out of ammo, you can also use the Dieselgewehr. In total, there were like 3 Supersoldaten. One enemy was camping on the other side of the area, but he eventually ran to me. You'll hear a voice message once the door opens. This also means that all enemies are dead.

Best of success to you!

Just bought the season pass today (waiting for the download to end..) I'm going to try your methods as well as @MAKAPOB_ strat for nightmare challenge. Thanks for the time you guys took to help us. Greetings from Portugal ;)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Would gunslinger Joe be considered to have the hardest challenges? Had quite a difficult time accomplishing nightmare and Venus. That limited ammo in Venus really sucked.

I used shockhammers and the charge melee for the entire nightmare challenge. The supersoldaten were a pain though. Pretty sure I just got lucky getting past them. 

• 1 year later...