Does the National Treasure Edition include all the DLC?

Leaderboards

1 minute ago, Primeape said:

Do you guys know if any of the online trophies of Saint's Row 4 on the PS4 and the PS3/PS4 versions of Gat Out of Hell are affected by the Jan 31 deadline?

Gat out of hell will be affected as it has a trophy for playing in co-op for 2 hours, but it might be earnable in the LAN option. The ps4 version won't be affected as you only have to create a profile and save it, versus the ps3 version that requires you to upload it

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Gat out of hell will be affected as it has a trophy for playing in co-op for 2 hours, but it might be earnable in the LAN option. The ps4 version won't be affected as you only have to create a profile and save it, versus the ps3 version that requires you to upload it

It's not affected, they've stated that only the character upload service is being turned off, multiplayer in all 3 games isn't being shut down. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gage said:

It's not affected, they've stated that only the character upload service is being turned off, multiplayer in all 3 games isn't being shut down. 

Ok good, I'll just focus on the SR3 and SR4 (PS3) for now >:)

Are the AU/GER versions of the game censored?

9 minutes ago, Primeape said:

Are the AU/GER versions of the game censored?

Yeah, that's the reason they have separate lists. I don't know how drastic it is in SR3, but SR4 it's not really noticeable enough that it affects the game that much. IIRC they removed one mission about doing drugs and one of the weapons. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gage said:

Yeah, that's the reason they have separate lists. I don't know how drastic it is in SR3, but SR4 it's not really noticeable enough that it affects the game that much. IIRC they removed one mission about doing drugs and one of the weapons. 

Ok thanks for all the help and thanks to everyone else who answered my questions.