Can't connect to Warzone.

pokwey

This week my score was 21,900 when the servers borked.   I'm really hoping our stats are still there when they fix this.   Last week I should have gotten 3 of the 4 Valor trophies and they didn't pop for me for some reason.  I'm ready to play Frisbee with this game.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, phoenyx9 said:

This week my score was 21,900 when the servers borked.   I'm really hoping our stats are still there when they fix this.   Last week I should have gotten 3 of the 4 Valor trophies and they didn't pop for me for some reason.  I'm ready to play Frisbee with this game.  

Wowzer that's horrible. 2 weeks of boosting this bore fest. 

GUYS THE SERVER IS UP! 

14 minutes ago, Gage said:

Same thing for me, still showing the last weeks stats. Wonder if the reset broke as the server was down when it occured. 

Most likely. I've planned out this week to boost for Valor Grand Cross trophy and this twat happened. So disappointing. 

If you have over 15 000/16 000 points you are most likely going to be in top 1%....but if the leaderboard doesnt reset, then we are all fucked, or at very least going to loose 1 week. I was planning to start my own Valor boosting this week as well, but now have no choice but to wait and see how this plays out.....ofc that still might not stop others from trying and who knows who will get the 1% if the leaderboard doesnt reset until next Sunday.

Edited by Balnazzardi