"LocoRhythm" is also glitched

IosonoOtakuman

I played the whoel game, and I didn't got the trophies.

I planned to get them in a later run, but today I found every single song for the MuiMui house and.....no trophy.

I'm pretty furious right now. ?

I'm not gonna complete this game again to unlock every song again, it's too stressful.

So... I guess it's just me, since I saw that some people actually unlocked it somehow.

Is there a solution to this? Please, tell me there is....

1. Did you check the song list via the gramophone in the MuiMui house? Maybe you're still missing one or two. Also see: http://locoroco.wikia.com/wiki/Songs

2. See what LGravy wrote about the Perfect Rhythm trophy:

Just a heads up for those wanting the Perfect Rhythm trophy, not only are you expected to get every note in a song, they HAVE to be right on time too, which you'll know you did correctly if you hear a tambourine rattle and see the note grow to full size. Repeat that (X) amount of times, and you'll have another silver for the collection!

As for how I did it? Here you go:

1. Pick the Perculoka 1 stage and do that turnip song challenge near the start of the level.

2. Play as Pekeroné (aka the red locoroco), who will be unlocked shortly after beating Bonmucho's 1st form as will Budzi (the black locoroco), and I found said song challenge to be at it's easiest with him as there aren't as many notes compared with the other three I tried it with at the time; black, purple (Viole) and yellow (Kulche).

and

3. The trophy won't be locked out if you have to restart over and over, so no worries about having to do the whole stage, then selecting it again or quitting to the map if you fail.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... its glitched. I didn't get it either. ?

Because of your post, as a precaution, I copied the save file to a flash drive before getting the last song (the Loco Rider one), for the eventuality of the game being patched... but it will probably never happen.

If someone knows any workaroud for this trophy, please share it! ?

• 9 months later...

@Pyramid_Head-89-

Hast Du definitiv alle Lieder gesammelt? Ich hab schon öfter gehört, dass die Trophäe buggy ist. Bei mir hat's zum Glück auf Anhieb geklappt. Mein letztes Lied kam geplanter Weise von alle stamp sheets vervollständigen (vgl meine LR2-Liste) und ich hab sicherheitshalber vorher ein Backup gemacht. Letztes sheet gestempelt, sheets/Songs/Platin bekommen. Falls nicht, hätte ich versucht, immer wieder das letzte sheet zu stempeln, falls Dir die Idee was hilft.

21 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

@Pyramid_Head-89-

Hast Du definitiv alle Lieder gesammelt? Ich hab schon öfter gehört, dass die Trophäe buggy ist. Bei mir hat's zum Glück auf Anhieb geklappt. Mein letztes Lied kam geplanter Weise von alle stamp sheets vervollständigen (vgl meine LR2-Liste) und ich hab sicherheitshalber vorher ein Backup gemacht. Letztes sheet gestempelt, sheets/Songs/Platin bekommen. Falls nicht, hätte ich versucht, immer wieder das letzte sheet zu stempeln, falls Dir die Idee was hilft.

Danke das hat geholfen. Endlich ist das Spiel auf Platin. :D

For those who want to get this trophy. I played every level many times for 20 Locorocos and the Mini Games before the fight with Majoliné. I never finished one of the stamp sheets and also didn't put any stamp on it. I wanted to make this as my last thing. Because I still needed the 15 and 30 rooms trophy I bought everything at once and got the trophies. After that I just loaded my save and bought only the rooms and furniture(except the gramophone) I needed to get the MuiMui Crane and the basement for the four extra level. I fought Majoliné for the song and some stamps. After that I tried to get every piece of the maps for the extra levels. You need to play those levels and get every MuiMui and clean the level from the dirt. After cleaning all levels you need to fight Galanmar, after that you get some stamps and a song. I recommend to write everything down what you need, then it's a little bit clearer what you really need.

After I got every stamp I needed, every stamp sheet and the "last" song I just finished all the stamp sheets for my last song and got the trophy.

Now I have the platinum trophy :D

Edited by Pyramid_Head-89-

• 1 month later...

@IosonoOtakuman @VMRG Hey, just wanted to tell you that I reported the bugs that blocked us from getting this trophy to the producer of LocoRoco 2 Remastered on Twitter a few months ago, and today he finally told me that a patch to fix these problems will be out in a few days! I have already thanked Nick (the producer) and I'll thank the dev team soon, it's great to have devs that listen to their users!

• Like 1

On 15/12/2018 at 2:06 AM, Valtekken173 said:

@IosonoOtakuman @VMRG Hey, just wanted to tell you that I reported the bugs that blocked us from getting this trophy to the producer of LocoRoco 2 Remastered on Twitter a few months ago, and today he finally told me that a patch to fix these problems will be out in a few days! I have already thanked Nick (the producer) and I'll thank the dev team soon, it's great to have devs that listen to their users!

What??? I can't believe it! At this point, I was 100% sure that this would never happen. You are awesome! ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, VMRG said:

What??? I can't believe it! At this point, I was 100% sure that this would never happen. You are awesome! 1f600.png

Truth be told, I did it for myself because I was massively pissed off at the plat for one of my most wanted games of 2017 not popping, but I admit it feels good to have been useful to many others in my same predicament!
EDIT: Check my profile for proof!

Edited by Valtekken173

• 2 months later...
On 16/12/2018 at 10:08 PM, Valtekken173 said:

Truth be told, I did it for myself because I was massively pissed off at the plat for one of my most wanted games of 2017 not popping, but I admit it feels good to have been useful to many others in my same predicament!
EDIT: Check my profile for proof!

But how did you made it? What have you done to get it in the end? ?

3 hours ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

I found a way to get it now! I just had to play that minigame during the loading screens and after I found an item, I got it in the house and then the trophy unlocked it by itself!
Thank godness....
Now...is there a workaround for the MuiMui house trophies?

None that I know of, informed the dev but he said they probably wouldn't open up the code again for patches.

1 minute ago, Valtekken173 said:

None that I know of, informed the dev but he said they probably wouldn't open up the code again for patches.

Oh. That hurts. So in order to get the last trophies we have to use the exploit and can't get it in any other way?
Well, at least we don't need to complete everything again for the Locorythm trophy...

14 hours ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

Oh. That hurts. So in order to get the last trophies we have to use the exploit and can't get it in any other way?
Well, at least we don't need to complete everything again for the Locorythm trophy...

You'll have to keep grinding materials until you get enough to buy all the rooms at once and unlock the trophies, I'm afraid.

43 minutes ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

Got it in the end. I'll never play this game again, nor any other Locoroco game, this was one of the most frustrating platinum I ever experienced.

Eh, not counting this little misstep it wasn't nearly as hard as some of the other plats I had to endure so I'd probably gladly buy and play Midnight Carnival if that got remastered as well.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2019 at 10:51 AM, Valtekken173 said:

You'll have to keep grinding materials until you get enough to buy all the rooms at once and unlock the trophies, I'm afraid.

I have to do that too. I've been waiting for the ideal moment (without new games), and will take my time to still get some fun from the process and not start hating one of my favorite games. "LocoRhythm" was the one bothering me the most, because it's not that easy to get all over again. With that out of the picture, at least there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. ;)

2 hours ago, VMRG said:

I have to do that too. I've been waiting for the ideal moment (without new games), and will take my time to still get some fun from the process and not start hating one of my favorite games. "LocoRhythm" was the one bothering me the most, because it's not that easy to get all over again. With that out of the picture, at least there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. ;)

Best of luck with that, then! Thankfully I had read about that other bug so I dodged a bullet with it, so I didn't have to do that long ass grind all over again.