Lent Challenge - 2018 Edition [Ended! Results are out!]

59 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Why don't you check before you get upset and make assumptions? Legends of Chima's 50th platinum achiever time is 26 hours so it counts for the event. 

Okay, I apologize. I was just shocked because Lili: Child of Geos had a 50th platinum time achiever of 2 hours, 30 minutes and I was wondering how it was possible to get that time. But it LEGO Legend of Chima counts, I'm fine with that. :)

1 hour ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Okay, I apologize. I was just shocked because Lili: Child of Geos had a 50th platinum time achiever of 2 hours, 30 minutes and I was wondering how it was possible to get that time. But it LEGO Legend of Chima counts, I'm fine with that. :)

I'm not sure you're looking at the correct times, as the 50th time for Lili: Child of Geos is 5 hours 17 minutes.  Seems like you're looking at the 1st time rather than the 50th.  When you click on 100% club, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and the 50th time will be at the bottom on the right :)

7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm not sure you're looking at the correct times, as the 50th time for Lili: Child of Geos is 5 hours 17 minutes.  Seems like you're looking at the 1st time rather than the 50th.  When you click on 100% club, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and the 50th time will be at the bottom on the right :)

Oh, so it's the 50th time. I was looking at the top of the page. Sorry! Then I will add Lili: Child of Geos to my list. :)

EDIT: Also got the platinum for LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, so that's my third game. I promise I'll put something meatier on the list during the event.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

21 minutes ago, Ehilmar said:

Is this right for points for acII?1f914.png

(100-39.58)*1.3+(29*1)+(11*2)+(1*3)+(5*1)=137.546

137.546*2=275.092

At first sight, seems ok... Not calculating the results for now, but yeah, it's like that.

As far as the challenge is concerned, I'm keeping up with Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm level 15 already and I'm starting the mission where I have to fight in a corrupted zone for the first time. Might get a PSVita soon, maybe the end of this week, so I will try to play simple games like Batman Telltale trough remote on the bus or something, let's see...

11 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

My next game for the challenge is Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus for the Vita. Just got through the first half of the second area.

Really nice game!

I 100%'ed the first and the second game on the PS2, and also played the third one, even though I never did finish it (the challenges were harder, too!).

Looking to get these remastered on PS4 (or might get them after I get the Vita)

4 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

I 100%'ed the first and the second game on the PS2, and also played the third one, even though I never did finish it (the challenges were harder, too!).

Well since I got the digital download for all three games, I might as well get all of their plats, even if the challenges in the third game were difficult. (I had completed them all on another account - the only frustrating ones are the rematches with chicken boy and baboon freak because if you die you have to hear them gloating.)

I also started Sly 2 for a little personal challenge so I have 18% on that and 38% on the first game, which I may make my 40th platinum since GameFly was a jerk and canceled their shipping on Secret of Mana. Actually, my next game is actually probably going to be Buff Knight Advanced as my personal challenge made me grind so much I got a bunch of trophies that put me at 2 trophies left to earn. I am going to take a long nap to wait until dawn(it's 3:30 AM right now where I live xD) and then get to work grinding out the last two trophies for that.

Got the plat for batman telltale :)

And almost the plat for Sants row 4, mostly just need to wait 20 hours for the 40 hours trophy :/

Working on assassin's creed unity, it a rly good assassin's creed game glad I picked it up. even it have some coop trophies...

Edited by Ehilmar

Update: Just got the Buff Knight Advanced platinum, will put my focus on Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus next(halfway through the third hub world). The last two Buff Knight Advanced trophies took all day to get because they are a major grind. Still, if you don't mind chiptunes and 8-bit autoscrollers where you have to die to upgrade your character, this game is for you. :D

So now my list is:

1. LEGO Jurassic World (Vita)
  2. Lili: Child of Geos (PS4)
  3. LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (Vita)
  4. Buff Knight Advanced (PS4)
Edited by CJ_Mystery

2 hours ago, Ehilmar said:

Update: saints row 4 done making it mine 3. plat here. Fell like I am a little behind... 1f914.png
but back to ac unity :)

I only platinumed two games so far too... Haha!

Well, right now I'm going to get a PSVita this week. Thinking about getting the Sly and Ratchet trilogies as my first games for the consoles and might complete one or two of these games next month.

Going to be busy with my Spring Backlog and Kill Your Completion, but I'll try to get a platinum or two before Easter. :)

Definitely go for the Sly trilogy, it's a fun set of games. I just platinumed the first game on Vita.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

I just platinumed Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and found out that the 50th fastest time is 3 minutes short of the minimum. :(

As of such, I would like to kindly request that I be removed from this challenge. I don't think I can plaitnum enough games to get many points in it since any future quickie platinums are going to full under 5 hours for the 50th fastest time and I busy with several other events that will end after this challenge ends and I will be focusing on them.

18 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I just platinumed Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and found out that the 50th fastest time is 3 minutes short of the minimum. :(

As of such, I would like to kindly request that I be removed from this challenge. I don't think I can plaitnum enough games to get many points in it since any future quickie platinums are going to full under 5 hours for the 50th fastest time and I busy with several other events that will end after this challenge ends and I will be focusing on them.

Even if some games are possible to finish under 5 hours, the playtime multiplier is based on the estimated time to platinum defined on the PSNP guide. For example, if the guide says you the estimated time is 6 hours but you platinum it in 4 hours, well... I will still consider it.

But that decision is up to you. :)

On ‎13‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 6:24 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Finished my first game of the lent challange. Grim Fandango. I think it also qualifies for a double bonus. Since the game does deal with the afterlife. 

Yes it does. :)

I got my third platinum of the event: Dungeon Punks! I'm still aiming for Batman Telltale and Horizon Zero Dawn during the event.