Lent Challenge - 2018 Edition [Ended! Results are out!]

9 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

All right I'll join, i will play games anyways son why not :v

Added!

11 hours ago, scarishbal said:

Thank you. 

Also, I have a question - can we announce what games we want have the double points count towards at any time during the event? So far I just have 2 in mind - El Shaddai (based off a story in the Bible) and Dragon Age Inquisition (the whole Chantry and Hand of Andraste thing).

Of course you can! ? 

9 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I need to slow down. I may have Assassin's Creed Unity platted before the 14th...and then it won't count

I know how you feel. Slowing down before an event. ?

10 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I need to slow down. I may have Assassin's Creed Unity platted before the 14th...and then it won't count

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but only the trophies gotten after the 14th count,so if you just leave the last 5ish trophies in Assassin creed you won't get many points at all.So maybe its better just to completely leave it until Wednesday.? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ApriIis said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but only the trophies gotten after the 14th count,so if you just leave the last 5ish trophies in Assassin creed you won't get many points at all.So maybe its better just to completely leave it until Wednesday.1f606.png 

Good point. I'll turn my attention to Uncharted Lost Legacy for now then.

okay now it time to start, I will make a list 

- cod mw 3, am almost done but still need the plat 62/77

- cod ww2 31/62

- cod waw 28/65

- Assassin's Creed II 9/51

- Assassin's creed syndicate 2/57

-Assassin-s creed chronicles not started

am not sure what games gives douple point? :)

Edited by Ehilmar

2 hours ago, Ehilmar said:

okay now it time to start, I will make a list 

- cod mw 3, am almost done but still need the plat 62/77

- cod ww2 31/62

- cod waw 28/65

- Assassin's Creed II 9/51

- Assassin's creed syndicate 2/57

-Assassin-s creed chronicles not started

am not sure what games gives douple point? :)

Yes, it has begun, guys!

The Assassin's Creed games count as double point. As for the others, might have to check out.

Good luck!

As for me, I have Far Cry 4 and Bastion ready to platinum this week! :D

Day One, and it begins.

So I am working on the following games:

Lost Sphear on my PS4 (16/50).

Tokyo Xanadu on the Vita ( 3/50) Already netted one trophy today.

Grim Fandango is on stand by for double points. (12/48).

and maybe one more if I have time. I think I will try Everyone is gone to the Rapture. Is that considered a double point?

40 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

So I have already gotten the first game completed, LEGO Jurassic World for the Vita. I didn't earn all of the trophies when the event started so there are only 20 trophies out of the full amount.

Then I ran through Goosebumps the Game (it was also for another challenge so I had to do that) and got all of the trophies while waiting for "Hold Onto Your Studs" to pop - LEGO Jurassic World for the Vita has the worst collection trophy ever and it requires a zillion runs of a stage to grind out 2 billion studs. :(

LEGO Jurassic World (Vita): 33

Goosebumps The Game (PS4): 66

The points for Goosebumps don't count because the 50th place completion time is under 5 hours. Just letting you know for the future games you play.

25 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

The points for Goosebumps don't count because the 50th place completion time is under 5 hours. Just letting you know for the future games you play.

Okay, I removed that game. But this 50th place completion time thing is difficult for me to understand. How do I find out the 50th place completion times on these games?

8 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Okay, I removed that game. But this 50th place completion time thing is difficult for me to understand. How do I find out the 50th place completion times on these games?

Haven't we been over this for other events? Click on the game, go to 100% club, look at fastest achievers and the 50th place time has to be above 5 hours. 

Edited by Kent10201

2 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Yes, I understand now. In fact, I tried it out on Portal Knights(my newest game) and the fastest time is by TrueDosaidon464 who completed the platinum in 3 days and 14 hours.

Alright good job, looking forward to seeing you get that nice shiny UR plat once you finish Portal Knights. 

Just now, Kent10201 said:

Alright good job, looking forward to seeing you get that nice shiny UR plat once you finish Portal Knights. 

I can probably knock out most of the trophies on my downtime. The only ones I might struggle with are the ones involving the boss fights. I did get killed a few times by mobs because I wasn't careful but the whole thing feels like Dragon Quest Builders where you craft stuff. :D

Platinumed Far Cry 4 and Bastion yesterday, even though I already had most trophies before the event, but still something that I had planned this week. Don't know if I will ever be able to platinum Horizon Zero Dawn in event time. Still planning to platinum Batman : Telltale, Rime, Stories: The Path of Destinies and 100% Journey at least.

Edited by Caju_94

5 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Platinumed Far Cry 4 and Bastion yesterday, even though I already had most trophies before the event, but still something that I had planned this week. Don't know if I will ever be able to platinum Horizon Zero Dawn in event time. Still planning to platinum Batman : Telltale, Rime, Stories: The Path of Destinies and 100% Joruney at least.

Great job, congrats on the two platinums. Are you ready for far cry 5 just around the corner? With some work, Horizen I think can be completed. All of those side missions and collectables may slow things down though. Are all the rest from ps+? I guess it is a good way to this challange and the complete the backlog simultaneously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Great job, congrats on the two platinums. Are you ready for far cry 5 just around the corner? With some work, Horizen I think can be completed. All of those side missions and collectables may slow things down though. Are all the rest from ps+? I guess it is a good way to this challange and the complete the backlog simultaneously.

Not going to buy Far Cry 5 right now. I normally wait for the games to be sale and the prices to go down, but yeah, been watching the trailers and I'm really interested in. I normally spend a lot of time on sidequests and such but we will see. Rime and Batman are from PS Plus yes. Journey and Stories are games I got on sale. Yeah, going to get rid of the smaller games. Big games, I normally take some time, since sometimes I don't have much time.

But I'll probably get a PS Vita very soon, to play on bus travels while going to and coming from work. So, I do not know if I might still get a platinum from a smaller PSVita game during the event, hehe.

Edited by Caju_94

I got another platinum but I checked and WTF the fastest platinum was TWO AND A HALF HOURS?! How can anyone get the platinum for Lili: Child of Geos in under three hours!?!? It took me two hours to get the 1000 pots and flowers!!! ? (Sorry I blew up, but I can't see how anyone could get all of the trophies for this game in under three hours. I mean I know that most of them are fast and there is a trick for scaring 500 birds, but the pots and flowers took forever.)

Unfortunately I won't be earning points for that game, which sucks as I loved it. Also won't be earning points for the next game either, which is *sigh* LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, as I am sure that the fastest achiever is under 5 hours. :(

I'm just lucky that nobody did a platinum speedrun of Oceanhorn because I wanted to earn Fish Sticks on a Friday for symbolic reasons. Also, I'm renting Secret of Mana after I turn in my last rental so that should qualify since it's an RPG.

Edited by CJ_Mystery

7 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I got another platinum but I checked and WTF the fastest platinum was TWO AND A HALF HOURS?! How can anyone get the platinum for Lili: Child of Geos in under three hours!?!? It took me two hours to get the 1000 pots and flowers!!! 1f63e.png (Sorry I blew up, but I can't see how anyone could get all of the trophies for this game in under three hours. I mean I know that most of them are fast and there is a trick for scaring 500 birds, but the pots and flowers took forever.)

Unfortunately I won't be earning points for that game, which sucks as I loved it. Also won't be earning points for the next game either, which is *sigh* LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey, as I am sure that the fastest achiever is under 5 hours. :(

I'm just lucky that nobody did a platinum speedrun of Oceanhorn because I wanted to earn Fish Sticks on a Friday for symbolic reasons. Also, I'm renting Secret of Mana after I turn in my last rental so that should qualify since it's an RPG.

Why don't you check before you get upset and make assumptions? Legends of Chima's 50th platinum achiever time is 26 hours so it counts for the event.