Ultimate Battler trophy glitch

I'm the most unlucky guy in the universe. After 4 days of rage, despair and frustration, I finally managed to beat The Max and Impossible battles. I did every other battle mode, I'm 100% sure. Still, the trophy didn't pop. I was looking in some forums if there was anyone else with the same problem, but didn't find anyone. I know I'll probably have to play this cursed game again, but still, I wanna know if anyone else had this problem too, or heard about it.

Check the leaderboards for every battle on the game, if you're not ranked on a leaderboard then you need to do that battle again. This game has an issue where you stay on a black screen after you finish some battles and when the black screen is up for a while then your battle won't have saved. If you re-do any battle that you're not ranked on and the trophy is still glitched then the only option for you would be to delete your save file and re-do every battle, as shitty as it seems. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Check the leaderboards for every battle on the game, if you're not ranked on a leaderboard then you need to do that battle again. This game has an issue where you stay on a black screen after you finish some battles and when the black screen is up for a while then your battle won't have saved. If you re-do any battle that you're not ranked on and the trophy is still glitched then the only option for you would be to delete your save file and re-do every battle, as shitty as it seems. 

Geez, that is depressing.  Nothing like finally beating a battle just to have to do it again.