How do you get Queen Bee Keeper trophy?

ZACHSP8

To get Queen Bee Trophy once over level 20 start using the nets as the queen bee is random as when it pops up, I starting using nets after my first post and got queen bee after five nets used on one level, tried again after and queen be was discovered on three nets and seven nets so I can confirm it is random.

I don't know if queen bee comes up before level 20 but I was already that high when I decided to ignore playstationtrophies.org guide as it never explained how to get it very well.

Hope this helps someone out.

Go to level 21 it's the best place for the trophy. I was confused how to play the game at first but it became simple once you know what the numbers mean. When you are on level 21, it's the shape of a small heart and you have zero nets. First pick places for a net, then purposely pick a bee and it might be a Queen. If not pick places for another net and do it again. If you are going to fail, just end the game so you can keep reattempting the trophy on this level. I have recorded the video. Will upload it soon. At the moment, I'm just idling for the background changes. Which will take 6-8 hours. 

• 8 months later...

wow did no one of you ever played minesweaper on windows? I'm probably too old O_O in my generation minesweaper was the one cool game windows 98 had xD and it is exactly this game.

also the guide on playstationtrophies.org fail to mention that you have to use thenets from level 21 on but it is obvious oO so the author probably didn't want to offent the reader by pointing it out.

• 1 year later...
On 13/01/2018 at 3:07 AM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Go to level 21 it's the best place for the trophy. I was confused how to play the game at first but it became simple once you know what the numbers mean. When you are on level 21, it's the shape of a small heart and you have zero nets. First pick places for a net, then purposely pick a bee and it might be a Queen. If not pick places for another net and do it again. If you are going to fail, just end the game so you can keep reattempting the trophy on this level. I have recorded the video. Will upload it soon. At the moment, I'm just idling for the background changes. Which will take 6-8 hours. 

Bit late to playing this game I'll admit but Leo's comment helped out a lot, thanks a bunch my dude! ^_^