Level exploit VERY early game

Zolkovo

Hi I've been using the first exploit shown in this video and have been gaining levels ridiculously fast:

Now, I've been around the dispute threads long enough to know that me getting level trophies ahead of :bronze:Unbound (essentially the tutorial trophy) and pretty close together (you can essentially spam levels after a long session of sneak attacking) in the bloody tutorial section is probably going to get this wrongly flagged. Even though I'm not breaking any rules, should I start over since I haven't synced up the trophies yet?

@MMDE Any tips would be appreciated. I thought about recording some of it but I've already done quite a bit. This particular method isn't listed on any of the site guides either, hence this post. Would appreciate a quick response so I can either continue or start over!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Hi I've been using the first exploit shown in this video and have been gaining levels ridiculously fast:

Now, I've been around the dispute threads long enough to know that me getting level trophies ahead of :bronze:Unbound (essentially the tutorial trophy) and pretty close together (because of how the leveling system works, you can almost spam levels after a long session of sneak attacking) in the bloody tutorial section is probably going to get this wrongly flagged. Even though I'm not breaking any rules, should I start over since I haven't synced up the trophies yet?

@MMDE Any tips would be appreciated. I thought about recording some of it but I've already done quite a bit. This particular method isn't listed on any of the site guides either, hence this post. Would appreciate a quick response so I can either continue or start over!

You have a video guide showing how it was done. If it can be reproduced you don't need to worry.

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

No point to level up early without using your build's skills.Enemies level up as well.If you wait until you start Dragonborn dlc, you can gain 4 levels per 2 minutes even after you reach 50.I went from 51 to 79 in 12-13 minutes

Ah right thanks, just wanted to knock out some trophies so I could get to my 1000 and level up milestones soon lol (just pointless personal goals).

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

You have a video guide showing how it was done. If it can be reproduced you don't need to worry.

I've decided to make a recording anyway, since anyone who's played the game knows you can stack the 5, 10, 25, 50 level trophies very close together which would look really suspicious, but most people probably wouldn't do it right at the beginning of the game!

Just now, Zolkovo said:

I've decided to make a recording anyway, since anyone who's played the game knows you can stack the 5, 10, 25, 50 level trophies very close together which would look really suspicious, but most people probably wouldn't do it right at the beginning of the game!

Because of the way the leveling system works in this game I highly doubt there is a time requirement for the level trophies. But I agree most people probably wouldn't do this first ;):P

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

See my trophy list for this game.

2018_01_08_22h06_52.png

^ Totally legit.

After that point I had super OP gear. I could just run up to and jump on a legendary dragon attack it fearlessly with my weapons with little risk of dying. It's not without reason I call it a loading screen simulator. I've posted about exploits for this game before, Bethesda will never fix any of it.

On 1/2/2018 at 4:43 PM, MMDE said:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Skyrim:Alchemy/Enchanting_Loop

Not sure about "fair", but that glitch breaks the game. You can get equipment that makes you invincible.

On 7/27/2016 at 10:13 PM, MMDE said:

Then there's leveling of magic through attacking horses over and over, and insane weapon modification with insane damage and extremely fast leveling through glitches. xD Or speech skill glitches to max speech skill quickly.

If you look after, you'll find I've posted about this many times in the past.

Edited by MMDE

10 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Ah yes but you did this a lot further on in the game :). My concern was that I was using an exploit right at the very beginning and I couldn't find anyone else who'd done this. So my first trophies are literally the level trophies and getting a skill to 100. Although in the end I went ahead and manually levelled whenever the opportunity presented itself rather than stack them so they are all relatively spaced out.

Edited by Zolkovo

On 8-1-2018 at 10:08 PM, MMDE said:

2018_01_08_22h06_52.png

^ Totally legit.

After that point I had super OP gear. I could just run up to and jump on a legendary dragon attack it fearlessly with my weapons with little risk of dying.

aren't legendary dragons appearing only after lv 78 instead of 25? or was it another glitch?

4 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

aren't legendary dragons appearing only after lv 78 instead of 25? or was it another glitch?

I didn't mean they would appear just yet then. And I think I might have been leveling more than once too. Can't remember. It requires some rare plant collectibles or whatever to do, so you can't necessarily afford a lot initially. May even be that I tested it the first time and loaded back to collect more. But the point of that comment was that with such OP weapons you could just run up to legendary dragons and maul them down with no fear.

• 3 years later...
On 1/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

No point to level up early without using your build's skills.Enemies level up as well.If you wait until you start Dragonborn dlc, you can gain 4 levels per 2 minutes even after you reach 50.I went from 51 to 79 in 12-13 minutes

can you explain how after 50 it's leveling 4 per 2 min? means what is special after 50 ?

3 hours ago, cometowner said:

can you explain how after 50 it's leveling 4 per 2 min? means what is special after 50 ?

If i remember correct, you needed the telekinesis spell which you could buy at level 50 at Winterhold

EDIT. Check this video, it explains it better

Edited by sephiroth4424