Question about DLC

wackt1

Like all other PS+ games with DLC, I would assume that you need to buy the DLC separately (that's a main thing with the higher profile PS+ games.. they offer the game for "free" to incentive people to buy the DLCs)..

Also, the season pass went on sale a while ago (was when I got the season pass), so if you think on buying it, just wait a few months and I'm sure it will go on sale again.

3 hours ago, lordzeze said:

You can earn the Breach Tier 4 and Breach Picus trophies as those were free DLC. For System Rift and A Criminal Past you will have to buy them.

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Like all other PS+ games with DLC, I would assume that you need to buy the DLC separately (that's a main thing with the higher profile PS+ games.. they offer the game for "free" to incentive people to buy the DLCs)..

Also, the season pass went on sale a while ago (was when I got the season pass), so if you think on buying it, just wait a few months and I'm sure it will go on sale again.

Ah ok, thanks for telling me

Worth it if you ask me, for under $5 (currently) you're getting quite a bit of content, along with the ability to obtain 100%. Personally I enjoyed the game, much like I enjoyed Human Revolution back on the PS3, it's fun trying to outwit the enemies and find alternate stealth routes to your objective. It's unfortunate that the game didn't do well and the franchise is now "on hold" with the developer. Who knows if we'll ever see another one...