Trophy discussion

Vergil

The list looks about what I expected. I wish there were only 100 ranked wins rather than 300 but what can you do :dunno:. I think that plat image makes up for it though. I can always rely on SE to give me nice plat images. 

Edited by Kent10201

This will all come down to how online ranked matches are. Most games allow boosting, but some online games make it a random match up with trying to find someone on the same level as you first.
If its one of them games that you can not boost with a friend this could be one mess of a trophy list. Sure you can have your boosting partner push search at the same time but when the game is new it could take a while to find your partner.

So not only is the game trash (based off the beta) but the list is a huge grind.

At least is will be a UR Plat. 

Also the hardest trophies will be the get A++ 3 times with each character.

I'm pretty sure getting A++ means you got first place in all categories at the end of the match.

So you have to do that with all characters 3 times for the plat. <_<

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

The game has characters and stuff getting released over 10 years! I expected worst trophies that make you play for years....

Seeing how they have character specific trophies, DLC characters release may even have trophies similiar to MK. Keeping that 100% may be expensive.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I am kinda wondering. I played the JP beta last week and played a mode Rush battle. It was a offline mode where you choose your team and can pick a enemy team on with different skill levels , it feels like survival in a way. Here comes maybe the good news and i am guessing , so take it with a grain of salt : I was earning ranks for the characters i was using , so maybe these offline battles also count as ranked battle and this would make the Plat 10 times easier.

I streamed last sunday and look around 21:35. Dont need to watch it , i suck pretty bad.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

36 minutes ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

I am kinda wondering. I played the JP beta last week and played a mode Rush battle. It was a offline mode where you choose your team and can pick a enemy team on with different skill levels , it feels like survival in a way. Here comes maybe the good news and i am guessing , so take it with a grain of salt : I was earning ranks for the characters i was using , so maybe these offline battles also count as ranked battle and this would make the Plat 10 times easier.

I streamed last sunday and look around 21:35. Dont need to watch it , i suck pretty bad.

I think your idea is wrong.Most of the trophy requirements are online, not offline.

I had faith for this game.. I really did. I've had this pre-ordered since it popped up on the playstation store. After everything I've seen it doesn't look or play like the original 2 on the psp. I'll just wait until the end of the year at this point until the game goes down in price. Disappointed. 

I thought Ramza and Ace would only be added as DLC, nice to see them on base game. Bummer though that no Gabranth... well, at least we have Kain.

It is not really surprising for me tbh, it's a 3v3 Dissidia game so it's not really a surprise to see lots of MP related and character related stuffs. Pretty sure I will not be able to get the plat of this but I really didn't mind, been waiting for this game for years now... hopefully I could get Terra and Bartz trophies :)

13 hours ago, Xugashi said:

What's wrong with mp trophies? I'm not expecting much of the story since the FFXV fiasco...

Was about to send this wicked list for you, but apparently I was too late :P

Now that is a grindy list :D I actually was surprised with it, let's hope we can find each other at some point if needed. 

• Like 2