Trophy discussion

Vergil

3 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Was about to send this wicked list for you, but apparently I was too late :P

Now that is a grindy list :D I actually was surprised with it, let's hope we can find each other at some point if needed. 

I got you bro! This'll be a breeze!:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy said:

PSNP community collapses in outrage yet again as mulitplayer game is revealed to have multiplayer trophies.

I don't think the outrage is because of the multiplayer trophies, but because they're shitty and grindy multiplayer trophies. unless you play the game exclusively for months, I don't see how anyone can get the platinum without boosting 

these are the worst imo:

thirty ranked matches without taking HP damage

Interrupted five enemy attacks in a single ranked match thirty times

Defeated an enemy at max HP with a single attack fifty times in ranked matches

Edited by TalalHmd
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy said:

PSNP community collapses in outrage yet again as mulitplayer game is revealed to have multiplayer trophies.

I've heard this game is different from the others, but I wouldn't consider the other games to be multiplayer games at all. Let's just hope there are offline ranked matches. If you pay attention to the wording they never mentioned online, but simply the word ranked. Of course, offline ranked matches seem pretty unlikely.

6 hours ago, rinimt said:

I don't see why so many are upset about the fact there's multiplayer trophies. It's a fighting game that has a lot of playable characters and is 3v3..

If anything I was expecting this list to be way worse than it is.

just curious, what other fighting games ask you to win 30 perfect ranked matches? it's usually win consecutive matches, or win 300 matches, or reach this rank, etc.. 

it's a ridiculous list

33 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

just curious, what other fighting games ask you to win 30 perfect ranked matches? it's usually win consecutive matches, or win 300 matches, or reach this rank, etc.. 

it's a ridiculous list

In SF4 you hade to win 501 matches. And it was simply a title. It was a requirment towards the collect all titles trophy 

11 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I've heard this game is different from the others, but I wouldn't consider the other games to be multiplayer games at all. Let's just hope there are offline ranked matches. If you pay attention to the wording they never mentioned online, but simply the word ranked. Of course, offline ranked matches seem pretty unlikely.

It was originally a multiplayer only arcade game so i think it's fair to say that multiplayer is the focus.

I don't mind HARD and GRINDY trophies at all.

I just hate ONLINE trophies because after some period of time they're unachievable.

Was soo much hyped for this... I'll pass.

Will keep looking if you can make these trophies offline or with bots or something, otherwise NOPE.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:51 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Winning 30 ranked matches without taking damage is definitely pretty much only possible through boosting. 

I was kinda interested in this game, but I suck at fighting games and usually skip them because I'll never get the plat. 

Not necessarily. I am playing MKX right now and I run into a lot of shit players online that just keep jumping at me and I just uppercut them away. 

It will be hard but there are a lot of shit players out there :P