Trophy discussion

Vergil

that means its going to be almost impossible to get the plat. i need to find friends to get the plat. damn oh well time to get better lol good luck to everyone i know its from the arcade but still i was hoping it was going to be like the last dissidia. graphics are cool the gameplay is nice but they could have added more game modes too. and yeah too ranked matches i got destroyed lol 

Had a great 30 sec 1 on 1 battle with someone in a ranked match.... only my teammates were destroyed after 30 seconds XD.

But the matchmaking is weird. It keep dropping me with US players and that doesnt help with a fighting game.

But i dont think i will get this plat. Highest rank I seems to get is A+. O well , bye trophy's and hello fun !

Edited by ShadowhunterrX
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, malik-is-playing said:

I don't really understand how to get the 5 interruptions trophy. I'm pretty sure I've clashed with opponents over 5 times in a single match before, but it seems to not count.

It's based on the "Allies Saved" stat in the results screen of your match (:square: for Details) . You need to interrupt a player (or AI opponent) attacking one of your team mates (both bravery and HP attacks interrupted count). This will give you 12 points so you need to get 60 points from a match for it to count as 1 match towards the 30 matches required for that trophy. Interrupting an enemy attacking you does not count.

• Like 1