Share your funniest bugs/glitches

Hippic

I love funny bugs/glitches in games, because when I come across one it just make me chuckle! ?

So why not share your findings with the rest of the world, so all who likes bugs/glitches can have a good laugh!!!

I will start out with the one I found yesterday in Ghost Recon Wildlands, which made laugh for so long! ?

zQ2YliC.jpg

Edited by Hippic
  • Like 1

I rarely remember to take a screenshot or video when I run into a glitch but this is what I have so far...

First up is the physics defying car glitch from Fallout 4. I went into VATS here because I saw my hidden gauge moving but couldn't see the ghoul because he was so well camouflaged among the rubble and trash on the ground.  His hand seems to brush the car and of course, sends it flying straight for my head. It occurred to me later that if I had stayed in VATS there's a chance I could've tanked the car hit and survived :lol: 

9Q7Vftx.gif

Fallout 4 again. I was going for the 100% and approaching the end...an item I needed for the 100% spawned outside the map :facepalm: Luckily I was able (after around an hour of trying) to glitch outside the map and retrieve it. Below is the item on the ground and the view from the ground outside the map. 

UbyW8KC.jpg?1

J4C94km.jpg?1

Fallout 4...again :lol: The game actually started glitching out really hard after 300 hours with a 25mb savefile so I'm putting the glitchiness down to savefile bloat because it was fine up until that point. This is a texture glitch, the oil spill that lies on the ground for you to ignite began rising vertically. Unfortunately it didn't ignite and create a firewall around me, which would've been awesome. 

uRFgx2e.jpg?1

Fallou....No! No Man's Sky. My best guess is this is a fish that spawned in the ground, I know the game procurely generates the environment but I seriously doubt it did this on purpose. Maybe there was a body of water just below the ground where the fish was supposed to be, 

pfELIk5.gif

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 3

A weird one from Assassin's Creed Origins. I originally spotted these guys while fighting the Phylake in Memphis, for some reason rather than stopping to help the Phylake they continued on so I quickly sent Senu to tag their location incase they came back. After the fight I chanced upon their markers and spotted them moving weirdly through the wall so I sent Senu for a closer look...

@Hippic If you have that wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man gif in slow-mo, now would be a good time to use it :lol: 

IWwTI4h.gif

• Like 2