Engazan

Game bugged ?

12 posts in this topic

i have collected 36 fragments about 6 times always udner 6 min my record is 4 min 58 sec but never got trophey for get36 framents under 6 or 10 min and never The fastest one  trophy ... any reasons why?

nop =\ i didnt know that trophy description doesnt show this important info 

so i tryed and worked :) thanks

Edited by zShioriu

This is incredible 😂😂😂

Edited by serialkilla1987

I was really confused as well. After I collected the 36 fragments I was like "Why do I not get a trophy? Maybe I have to die afterwards so it counts?" Then I jumped to my death and got only the other trophy. At the end of the second try I did some research and saw I need to go to my starting point... if only I would have remembered :D .

After I got 36 fragments and returned, I kept moving forward and died, in 5:54, this way I popped 4 trophies at once: get 36, die with 36, under 6 and under 10

Edited by T_Letten
Typo

2 minutes ago, T_Letten said:

After I got 36 fragments and returned, I kept moving forward and died, in 5:54, this way I popped 4 trophies at once: get 36, die with 36, under 6 and under 10

Happened to me the exact same way two days ago. 

5MrtLFe.png

So it wasnt just me that popped those (36 relared trophies) either. At least i cant get flagged for some flaw with the game now

Edited by Nostromo_Neo

4 minutes ago, Nostromo_Neo said:

So it wasnt just me that popped those (36 relared trophies) either. At least i cant get flagged for some flaw with the game now

Yup. This bug has happened to a lot of people and you won’t get flagged for it. 

I was in the same position at first. I was like, oh, I've collected 36... what's supposed to happen now? :P Didn't get the trophy or anything. Paused the game, and looked it up, just had to go back to the beginning, and was able to finish the game in under 6 minutes. Annoyed me you had to get 36 again, then die, and get 35 again and then die.