How to Access all my Content

Trugo314

Usually you got the codes inside the disc case, and if it is preorder content from amazon then you might hve gotten the codes via email. If you entered the codes and stil need to pay then contact psn support since it most likely is then a psn network issue

2 hours ago, Trugo314 said:

I bought a physical version of the Ultimate Edition, which says comes with 4 extra dlc options. I want to get the calling all units dlc but it still says I have to pay, how do I access my content? 

There should be code(s) in the case.

Edited by skateak

2 hours ago, Vadrael said:

Usually you got the codes inside the disc case, and if it is preorder content from amazon then you might hve gotten the codes via email. If you entered the codes and stil need to pay then contact psn support since it most likely is then a psn network issue

11 minutes ago, skateak said:

There should be code(s) in the case.

Alright thanks all. 

23 hours ago, skateak said:

No problem man. Let us know how it goes.

I guess it was stupid of me to think all the dlc content was on the disc, called Gsmestop and got told there's nothing they can do, I don't have any way of proving I didn't just take the codes out and tried to rob them. Lesson learned. 

5 hours ago, Trugo314 said:

I guess it was stupid of me to think all the dlc content was on the disc, called Gsmestop and got told there's nothing they can do, I don't have any way of proving I didn't just take the codes out and tried to rob them. Lesson learned. 

The game wasn't sealed when you bought it?

17 hours ago, skateak said:

The game wasn't sealed when you bought it?

No, I bought pre-owned but it was $40 so I figured it'd still have the DLC. I asked the clerk and he said, "All your DLC should be there." I took that as the content was on disc