Trophy guide

ASleepyGerbil

Highly skill-dependent. There is no actual guide actually. Just keep playing until you research Tier 10 from the tank trees. To make the boosting faster buying premium and investing money on Premium tanks could be good choice as you play higher tier tanks, the prices for the repair and ammo costs increase. It becomes painful to grind for money for the new tanks. Without premium you leave the battlefield with absolute 0 in your pocket - depends on how you play actually-.

To sum up, my suggestions are;

- Buy a premium tank

- Buy premium

- Watch pro player’s streams to learn the maps and what to do. The better you play, the more XP you get.

- Since this is long grind make some friends and play with them regularly.

Good luck i abondened the game 3 years ago as I frustrated after uneven tanks they added. Game was gold but now it is terrible. Good old days man...

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus

1 minute ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Highly skill-dependent. There is no actual guide actually. Just keep playing until you research Tier 10 from the tank trees. To make the boosting faster buying premium and investing money on Premium tanks could be good choice as you play higher tier tanks, the prices for the repair and ammo costs increase. It becomes painful to grind for money for the new tanks. Without premium you leave the battlefield with absolute 0 in your pocket - depends on how you play actually-.

To sum up, my suggestions are;

- Buy a premium tank

- Buy premium

- Watch pro player’s streams to learn the maps and what to do. The better you play, the more XP you get.

- Since this is long grind make some friends and play with them regularly.

Good luck i abondened the game 3 years ago as I frustrated after uneven tanks they added. Game was gold but now it is terrible. Good old days man...

There was a week premium so i have to decent tanks ,i regulary play with one person and we have alot of fun ,i watched a few beginner guides ,but some trophy are just unclear or as you say,which i totally agree is skill dependet ,damn getting that one trophy ,the grind is on 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/02/2018 at 4:43 PM, woogemk22 said:

Hey I will write a guide seeing as one doesn't exist. I recently got the platinum and it honestly has taken me almost 2 years (not to mention the money I threw at it). I'll upload it as soon as its done.

Thank you so much!

it took me 8 months to get the platinum, i didnt spent any real money also no premium in my long journey.

All i can say is, use a heavy tank, they are always in the front lines getting kills and they can take a lot of heat

I can recommend some youtubers like: The Mighty Jingles and  QuickyBaby

Last and most important, if you dont love the game dont even try to go for the platinum

• Like 1

21 hours ago, predator086siren said:

it took me 8 months to get the platinum, i didnt spent any real money also no premium in my long journey.

All i can say is, use a heavy tank, they are always in the front lines getting kills and they can take a lot of heat

I can recommend some youtubers like: The Mighty Jingles and  QuickyBaby

Last and most important, if you dont love the game dont even try to go for the platinum

Its gunna be a grind lol and the games enjoyable as play it with my brother

• 8 months later...
On 3-2-2018 at 5:43 PM, woogemk22 said:

Hey I will write a guide seeing as one doesn't exist. I recently got the platinum and it honestly has taken me almost 2 years (not to mention the money I threw at it). I'll upload it as soon as its done.

Hi any news on a guide sooner or later?