Rare Trophies Leaderboard idea?

Almost every trophy hunter has a game that took many hours and a bunch of dedication and where he is very proud, but we don't have really get anything for achieving a hard platinum.

What if the site would make a leaderboard for the amount of rare trophies. If the site does this we can have more a kind of progression if we play hard games and we can try to get to the top. This way you would also have less problems with people that buy many easy plats, cause those won't get many points for these games. I hope the site takes notes from this and that we maybe will see something like this in the future. 

Tell me what you guys thinks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xZoneHunter said:

It was in the making, https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard/rarity But has been a dead project for a few months as far as i know.

This looks really good. Why did they stop?

I was thinking maybe an completion leaderboard would be nice as well. I know (URL not allowed) got these already.

Edited by alanhoutman2

If I remember right, Sly didn't completely like the math that got people to the top, it rewarded people for having just a large number of trophies so some people at the top of the regular boards were simply at the top of the rarity boards because they had so many common trophies.

I'm sure he'll come back to it soon enough and find a good solution ;) 

• Like 1