Would You Recommend This?

Dangisuckatgamin

• 1 month later...

Answering OP, YES! 

It's fun and challenging, and it's even enjoyable watching other people playing it! 

On 4 March 2018 at 4:16 PM, JohnDavies350 said:

Does anyone know how to do the throw a gun in the air n catch it trophy?

Seems obvious... but i can't seem to throw the gun.. only allows me to drop it

"Drop" the gun while on an upward motion. Otherwise, you can try dropping it from high with one hand and catching it with the other. Not really sure when/how I got that trophy :S

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4-3-2018 at 4:16 PM, JohnDavies350 said:

Does anyone know how to do the throw a gun in the air n catch it trophy?

Seems obvious... but i can't seem to throw the gun.. only allows me to drop it

They say a picture tells more then a thousand words. That said, the trophy icon is quite 'descriptive' ?

• 3 months later...
On 11/5/2018 at 1:58 AM, ElBolovo said:

I'm late to the party, but after getting this plat, I can safely say hell yeah. It's a really fun arcade shooter and if you can get on a sale, it's not so expensive. Could be longer though, I got the plat in 7h03, but it's easily doable in less.

How is the difficulty /10 for you ? I'm like at the first packaging mission and it seems really hard

12 hours ago, TrickshotNoobi said:

How is the difficulty /10 for you ? I'm like at the first packaging mission and it seems really hard

A 3 ou 4, you will not complete all the missions in the unlock order with 3 stars (returning later for a clean up) and will need to understand well the weapons (the latest one is not always better for example), but it's easily doable. Just take in mind that there is 3 30-minute challenges later in the game, so you will need a little stamina and make yourself comfortable before trying it. 

15 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

A 3 ou 4, you will not complete all the missions in the unlock order with 3 stars (returning later for a clean up) and will need to understand well the weapons (the latest one is not always better for example), but it's easily doable. Just take in mind that there is 3 30-minute challenges later in the game, so you will need a little stamina and make yourself comfortable before trying it. 

Thanks. I past trought the two first 30 minutes in the first try. The last seems more harder. But I will do it :)

Edited by TrickshotNoobi
Grammar
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Going through the sales, I came across this game and checked out the screenshots, it looked colourful and fun to experience in VR, so added to the fledgling VR collection.

I recently got the platinum and I really enjoyed the whole game, it is awesome, intense and hilarious ?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Having this in my backlog, and tired of grinding for the platinum in blasters of the universe, this was a awsome game to play. Played it all night and next morning for a platinum cleanup. I found the game quite easy as the only weapon you really needed was the 3rd smg. 2 of those would easily take down anything. Even got raked as fastest platinum :)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...