Better Image Banner?

Kimbapbap

Honestly this is the best I could find for this game - most screenshots are just images of the main character aiming his gun at walls, artwork is low resolution, and so on. Any art or screenshots that do have activity don't fit well with the wide header image area. If you can find some good images or official art for the game, let me know in the post skateak linked above :) 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:33 PM, BlindMango said:

Honestly this is the best I could find for this game - most screenshots are just images of the main character aiming his gun at walls, artwork is low resolution, and so on. Any art or screenshots that do have activity don't fit well with the wide header image area. If you can find some good images or official art for the game, let me know in the post skateak linked above :) 

GOG has this, they have a more edited probably not suitable image in the page's background too. Not sure how big is necessary, but the current image is... ew.

Not sure where they got it from though.

https://www.gog.com/game/red_faction

5f471e5cb59199254a41609ac279ca45f51d1dfe

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

GOG has this, they have a more edited probably not suitable image in the page's background too. Not sure how big is necessary, but the current image is... ew.

Not sure where they got it from though.

https://www.gog.com/game/red_faction

That one will do! Well, the one without the logo on it :P Going to the page and doing a hard refresh (Ctrl + Shift = R) will show the new image

Not sure where they get it either, it seems like they use official art assets given by the developers for their feature art.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

That one will do! Well, the one without the logo on it :P Going to the page and doing a hard refresh (Ctrl + Shift = R) will show the new image

Not sure where they get it either, it seems like they use official art assets given by the developers for their feature art.

Looks great! Wasn't sure if you could use that one given it was so 'white' but you fit it in there really well :P