It's possible to get the platinum trophy in this game under 4 hours?

The portuguese team of Playstation is making a competition for trophy hunters. I was cheking the leaderboard and I saw that this guy completed this game under 4h but when I check how many time this game would take it says above 9h. Is it possible?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2219-invizimals-the-lost-kingdom/AndreViana22

First time posting here, sorry if I posted on the wrong place.

• Like 1

That person's profile has been removed from the leaderboards as they have been flagged in one or more games. Unfortunately I am unable to see what those games are, so I don't know if this game is one of them. Therefore I would question whether their time is legit or not and suggest the 9 hour time frame is probably more accurate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chester said:

I didn't actually realise there was temporary removals xD I couldn't see if he had anything hidden though.

Yeah, 1 or 2 active flags will temporarily remove you from the leaderboards, but hiding them will reinstate you. 3 or more flags will permanently remove you regardless of if they are hidden of not (unless you manage to successfully dispute them down to 2 or less flags).

They don't have a blue H on their profile, so they haven't hidden any trophies.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping someone remembered the game and checked timestamps to see if it is possible to do that.

I checked others ps3 games and he is getting all the platinuns with strange times. 

Costume Quest 2 -> 1h30 and playstation org says above 8h
Syberia -> 39min and playstationorg says 2h

Monster jam battlegroungs -> 1h and playstationorg says 3h30, 4h

I wouldn't entirely trust the times that people put on their trophy guides or in polls. Most people vote only when they've done a game once. Greenzsaber does a lot of game speed runs for trophies and gets times that are faster than the estimated time to platinum a lot of the time. A lot of games can also be prepared in a way where you can make progress toward trophies but keep the game at 0% and when the person has made enough progress while keeping the game at 0%, they decide to get trophies and get a fast time stamp. In cases where you flag people for prepared time stamps, you really need to know a lot about the game to know what the minimum time someone could get would be if they complete chapter 2 after chapter 1 and so on. Some people might tell you that the main post is "naming and shaming", but if that person has to dispute a flag then it will be public that they were flagged for games, so I don't consider that as naming and shaming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nunokouto said:

Thanks for the info. I was hoping someone remembered the game and checked timestamps to see if it is possible to do that.

I checked others ps3 games and he is getting all the platinuns with strange times. 

Costume Quest 2 -> 1h30 and playstation org says above 8h
Syberia -> 39min and playstationorg says 2h

Monster jam battlegroungs -> 1h and playstationorg says 3h30, 4h

Realize that the time here is calculated from the first trophy earned to the last trophy. The guides tell you the number of hours it takes to earn all the trophies. There's a BIG difference between the two. Someone may try to grind for hours at the very beginning to have the grindiest trophy pop first so that the gap between the first and last trophy is small. Not defending the person. Just saying.

This thread seems to have veered off the original course and into a shaming thread.

To get back to the original question, I can't see how in the world Invizimals could be platted in 4 hours. Given that you can't increase your speed, and you have to travel through every part of every area (e.g. for collectibles), you just can't make up that kind of ground in 4 hours.

If you wonder, he's been auto-flagged for SOCOM US Navy SEALs Confrontation and Namco Museum Essentials.

I detected he has cheated 28 other games too, and it's all downloaded or edited save file use. Someone also reported him for another game. So 31 cheated games.

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

This thread seems to have veered off the original course and into a shaming thread.

To get back to the original question, I can't see how in the world Invizimals could be platted in 4 hours. Given that you can't increase your speed, and you have to travel through every part of every area (e.g. for collectibles), you just can't make up that kind of ground in 4 hours.

He probably cheated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Thanks. I wanted to know that since I never played the game.

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

If you wonder, he's been auto-flagged for SOCOM US Navy SEALs Confrontation and Namco Museum Essentials.

I detected he has cheated 28 other games too, and it's all downloaded or edited save file use. Someone also reported him for another game. So 31 cheated games.

He probably cheated.

Thanks for the info.

How can I close the topic?