How to hide or mark as read my finished sessions

Hello, I'm posting a session per day to get Eagle Flight online trophies, problem is I've been posting already 5 days and more and more finished sessions come to my Boosting page, as nobody joins, I continue to post sessions everyday until I can get enough people to finish the trophies, but, there's a max limit of finished sessions there or there's a way to do something like: Ok it finished, dissapear from here. ?

Thanks,

Crinlorite.

maybe just make one session (i think you could set start date as +2 weeks or smthn) and keep changing session time if no people join (or not enough people). in comments you can clearly explain that start date is just placeholder etc.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

They are automatically removed after 1 week. In other words, 1 week after the end date they are automatically removed.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, Iiah said:

maybe just make one session (i think you could set start date as +2 weeks or smthn) and keep changing session time if no people join (or not enough people). in comments you can clearly explain that start date is just placeholder etc.

Hmm, that'd be better than setting it everyday, thanks!