Any way to get full stamina in first playthrough?

MMDE

I always heard there was some white tail lizard glitch, so you could get the same white tail over and over. I've yet to see any videos or exact details about this.

Can anyone provide me some?

The reason I ask is because I think people are confused. Some white tailed lizards spawn multiple, but limited, times at the various save locations.

Any clarification would be welcome.

• 1 year later...

I can confirm some things:

1. There are few temples, where lizard spawns multiple times, 2-3 times, instead of one. 

2. It’s not a glitch, those lizards is needed for trophy, and they amount and multispawn points in world are preset.

3. If you kill the lizard, and it’s not disappeared from the map - its multispawn point, and you need kill few more there. 

3. You don’t need to reload the game for them to respawn, just walk away a little and get back to the point.

4. There is a way to pick a tail without killing a lizard - you need to stun it and grab the tail. Reload the game and lizard will be there again.

5. It will take insane amount of time (~60h) to grind stamina by not killing method, so forget about it alright - play the game few times, with items from the time attack, you can beat all 16 colossi in 2h or so.

Also you don’t need max stamina to rich top of the temple, 80% is enough. But it means for you a minimum 3 full walkthrough plus to collect at least 77 lizards in one of them. Enjoy!

Edited by p45544554
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, p45544554 said:

I can confirm some things:

1. There are few temples, where lizard spawns multiple times, 2-3 times, instead of one. 

2. It’s not a glitch, those lizards is needed for trophy, and they amount and multispawn points in world are preset.

3. If you kill the lizard, and it’s not disappeared from the map - its multispawn point, and you need kill few more there. 

3. You don’t need to reload the game for them to respawn, just walk away a little and get back to the point.

4. There is a way to pick a tail without killing a lizard - you need to stun it and grab the tail. Reload the game and lizard will be there again.

5. It will take insane amount of time (~60h) to grind stamina by not killing method, so forget about it alright - play the game few times, with items from the time attack, you can beat all 16 colossi in 2h or so.

Also you don’t need max stamina to rich top of the temple, 80% is enough. But it means for you a minimum 3 full walkthrough plus to collect at least 77 lizards in one of them. Enjoy!

Yeah, I knew all this already. :) The question is more if there's some exploit to get full stamina in first playthrough, and there doesn't seem to be one, which means you can't get full stamina before 3rd playthrough AFAIK.

Edited by MMDE