Are people just spam reporting?

I check on this every so often because well I like to watch cheaters disappear. But I have like many others checked out some recent plat'ers. Some were very legit some were not... But I have seen legit people disappear of the leader boards are people just mass reporting or are they actually reading this stuff? 

22 hours ago, mackenzie129 said:

Its sad that some people will have to take time out of their day to prove they are innocent when they are just because someone doesnt want to look for 10 minutes

The reports must be approved first, so likely they won't need to prove they are innocent, because they likely aren't.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2018 at 2:33 AM, mackenzie129 said:

You and I are two polar opposites. But then again to the forum part I'm very new, you must've seen some shit 

Not sure we are polar opposites about this. The reports are being looked at by people before going into effect. If mistakes are done, they'll get lifted. I'll happily admit it when I'm wrong, rather do that than looking like a total fool defending a position I know is wrong etc. There's just too many reports to do it any other way, and yes, there's a lot of cheating.

Edited by MMDE

Ok but what about me tho? I have done every trophy legit, I only need giant accomplishment(takes time, I’m half done) and showdown(story related). I intend to have big leagues last of course, it says you need 3 trophies to be banned or consider cheater, since I’m only doing one (bc out of my power: trophy unobtainable) I should be good?.......right?????.....

5 minutes ago, Dr__Jekyll said:

Ok but what about me tho? I have done every trophy legit, I only need giant accomplishment(takes time, I’m half done) and showdown(story related). I intend to have big leagues last of course, it says you need 3 trophies to be banned or consider cheater, since I’m only doing one (bc out of my power: trophy unobtainable) I should be good?.......right?????.....

That's an arbitrary rule, you can still be flagged for having any trophy that cannot be legitimately obtained. People get flagged for just big leagues in the past

But who is in charge of deciding? How does it work, I would like a straight answer from them, like no don’t it you will get flag or yes go ahead, after reviewing your file, it seems you did everything else legit and kept big leagues for last, and knowing how hard it is to plat black ops 2, we feel we want to reward you with the plat with a guarantee that you won’t ever get flagged on this game lol.. type of answer

8 minutes ago, Dr__Jekyll said:

But who is in charge of deciding? How does it work, I would like a straight answer from them, like no don’t it you will get flag or yes go ahead, after reviewing your file, it seems you did everything else legit and kept big leagues for last, and knowing how hard it is to plat black ops 2, we feel we want to reward you with the plat with a guarantee that you won’t ever get flagged on this game lol.. type of answer

The rules is to keep unobtainable trophies and impossible timestamps off the leaderboard, so you will be flagged for it, regardless if you did the rest of the game legit or not

Edited by SnowxSakura