how can i more effectivly capture personas?

Taliesin_2943

You can get an ability through Confidants which randomly allows you to automatically have the enemies in a holdup when the battle starts. I forget which one does this however. Otherwise you could just make that Persona in the Compendium. The trophy guide on here lists a site that has all the formulas.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5919-persona-5-trophy-guide#25-mask-collector

Edited by Redgrave

When you establish the Tower Confidant you will gain the ability called 'Down Shot' which when used will down the enemy at the cost of all your ammo, giving you the opportunity to interrogate them. This ability either does no damage or very little. By reaching Rank 6 in this Confidant, the ammo cost of 'Down Shot' is reduced so you'll be able to use it more.

Edited by Undead Wolf

7 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

When you establish the Tower Confidant you will gain the ability called 'Down Shot' which when used will down the enemy at the cost of all your ammo, giving you the opportunity to interrogate them. This ability either does no damage or very little. By reaching Rank 6 in this Confidant, the ammo cost of 'Down Shot' is reduced so you'll be able to use it more.

but by then would i not have lost access to alot of the personas due to finishing the castles they are in?