Need help for Magilou 3rd Mystic Arte.

imOvray

Hello, i need help/tips/advice on pulling off Magilou 3rd Mystic Arte.......... i have no problem pulling off the Tetra Detonator BS but everytime i do it just wont activate the Mystic Artes afterward.. i have done every other Mystic Artes for other party member without trouble but i just can't do this one... I am currently Lvl 200 and even while using weak gear Tetra Detonator (and other BS before) litterally wreck every enemmies of the same level in dangerous battle.. i am playing in Chaos difficulty but i don't see a change for the HP enemmies have.. i've tryed the multiple Arena with magic enemmies it's even worse as the don't scale to level 200. so yeah it's now been 8 hours (6 hours of manual try and 2 of automatic) im trying in vain. This is litterally disgusting me of trophy hunting as i was loving the game before going for the plat and now it turned into a complete nightmare making me mad like never before..

You can do her third Mystic Arte if you have her as one of the reserve characters for the fourth character assigned by doing a Mystic Arte chain. To do that you have to start a Mystic Arte with whoever your first character is, then hold the L2 button or whichever you have Mystic Arte set to and hold the D-pad right as it shifts through the characters Mystic Artes, and when it gets to your fourth character you hold the D-pad up or down whichever one Magilou is in and she will do her third Mystic Arte automatically. 

3 minutes ago, imOvray said:

so Magilou in reserve, pull any mystic artes hold L2 during it press dpad right till it goes on carachter with reserve and then dpad up?

i'll try this tomorrow but i don't really understand how what you say work

Yes, that's how you do it. I know it sounds far fetched but it's a feature in the game. I wouldn't have known about it if the trophy guide didn't mention it :P

• Like 1

Just now, Redgrave said:

Yes, that's how you do it. I know it sounds far fetched but it's a feature in the game. I wouldn't have known about it if the trophy guide didn't mention it :P

well thanks for your help i'll try that :) 

• Like 1