Framerate on this is so bad

DARKB1KE

I am thinking that this game should have been skipped on PS3 entirely and just made for PS4.  Movement is so jerky, the screen can barely handle the framerate of all the action, etc. as well as a huge draw distance chugs it down even worse.

We can clearly see the limitations of the old PS3 when playing this game. 

Don't get me wrong I like earning 2 trophy lists but it's cringy to play this on PS3. 

Anyone agree?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Didn't try PS4 yet.. 

Actually i had no real issues for the ps3 version and was quite amazed that the graphics were so good. Anyway i still think that last gen console is still a must and game library is much more impressive.. but that's another story ;)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/1/2018 at 1:27 PM, DARKB1KE said:

It runs fine, it's just going from 60fps down to 20, you really notice a difference. 

The game is locked on 30fps not just on PS3 but also on PS4 in case u didn’t know, and just resolution is 1080p and some higher graphical settings probably high-ultra range on PS4 

Neither me or my far cry 4 PS3 friends (And have a LOT of them) faced any frame drop issues 

Personally keep the PS3 cool with ice pack under base and also have a Kingston A400 SSD installed...

It just seems like you’re used to 60fps and didn’t know this game is locked at 30, but even multiplayer runs just fine with full lobbies to this day 

Hope this helps anyone reading 

• Like 1