Hello Everyone!

NanaCheese94

12 minutes ago, Shirokane84 said:

Welcome meow 1f431.png

Have fun at the site; meet nice People and also enjoying trophy hunting!

Aww another cute cat avatar!! Maybe I should join that club too :3 thank you!

5 minutes ago, migsmeister said:

Oh hai Nadja! Happy hunting!

Oh hai! back ;D thank you!

• Like 1

Hi Nadja, nice to meet you :) . You've played a lot of great games on your profile so far. Some of which are my all time favorites, such as Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 2, The Evil Within, Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls. Looks like we have a similar taste in games ;) . Have fun and I hope to see you around.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

Hi Nadja, nice to meet you :) . You've played a lot of great games on your profile so far. Some of which are my all time favorites, such as Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 2, The Evil Within, Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls. Looks like we have a similar taste in games ;) . Have fun and I hope to see you around.

Thanks a lot! I really much enjoyed playing all of those, Dishonored is definitely one of my all time favorite games and I hope I'll get aroudnd to play the sequel soon! Same with Evil Within, altough I kinda hope it focuses a little less on zombie horde fights this time around. Congrats on your double platinum in that game btw, I have huge respect for anyone who finishes it in Akumu once, let alone twice^^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Thanks a lot! I really much enjoyed playing all of those, Dishonored is definitely one of my all time favorite games and I hope I'll get aroudnd to play the sequel soon! Same with Evil Within, altough I kinda hope it focuses a little less on zombie horde fights this time around. Congrats on your double platinum in that game btw, I have huge respect for anyone who finishes it in Akumu once, let alone twice^^

Thank you, yeah I was that crazy going through the torture twice and would probably do it again xD . Don't worry, Evil Within 2 isn't as hard as the first one and there's no Akumu mode this time. Dishonored 2 is awesome and you should also check out Death of the Outsider at some point. It's a cool addition to the main story and much shorter than the main games, so it won't take long to complete it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

Thank you, yeah I was that crazy going through the torture twice and would probably do it again xD . Don't worry, Evil Within 2 isn't as hard as the first one and there's no Akumu mode this time. Dishonored 2 is awesome and you should also check out Death of the Outsider at some point. It's a cool addition to the main story and much shorter than the main games, so it won't take long to complete it.

Definitely will do all of that at some point, I still got a huge backlog of games to go through first though. I still have Evil Within installed and I'll probably go back to it at some point, but I was pretty burned out after forcing myself to a blind playthrough with no gel upgrades lol That was dumb as fuck, especially because I did it on survivor and not on easy

Edited by NanaCheese94
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Definitely will do all of that at some point, I still got a huge backlog of games to go through first though. I still have Evil Within installed and I'll probably go back to it at some point, but I was pretty burned out after forcing myself to a blind playthrough with no gel upgrades lol That was dumb as fuck, especially because I did it on survivor and not on easy

My backlog keeps growing and growing too and I don't know why :angel: . Nah, I think that was brave of you. When I first played it, I did it on casual with upgrades, so I had to go through more playthroughs than necessary in the end, before tackling Akumu. If you have any questions feel free to ask, when you play it again ;) .

8 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

My backlog keeps growing and growing too and I don't know why :angel: . Nah, I think that was brave of you. When I first played it, I did it on casual with upgrades, so I had to go through more playthroughs than necessary in the end, before tackling Akumu. If you have any questions feel free to ask, when you play it again ;) .

Thx, I will keep it in mind! I had huge problems during the sections with a lot of Zombies, especially in the last level of the game. After going through that, Double keeper was a piece of cake and the actual end boss almost laughably easy. 

For the most part, it's my own fault the backlog keeps growing, because I just can't resist a good discount. And now I also got gifted PS+ which doesn't help with all the free games^^

Edited by NanaCheese94
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Thx, I will keep it in mind! I had huge problems during the sections with a lot of Zombies, especially in the last level of the game. After going through that, Double keeper was a piece of cake and the actual end boss almost laughably easy. 

For the most part, it's my own fault the backlog keeps growing, because I just can't resist a good discount. And now I also got gifted PS+ which doesn't help with all the free games^^

I had the same problems. That room was very intimidating and really hard without any upgrades. Always hated that Ruvik Clone the most, because his hands (or rather Laura's) are so fast and can mess up everything, if you don't kill him instantly.

Yep, likewise. There are just too many good games and sales every couple of weeks. But it's better to have a huge backlog than to run out of games to play.

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Favorite game and why?

Favorite game genre and why?

Favorite game character and why?

Thank you! 

I'd say my favorite game is definitely Arkham City. I don't think I ever had as much fun with a game like with the Arkham series. 

My favorite Genre is Action Adventure and RPG. I am a sucker for time consuming Open World games, and grindy stuff in general (well, as long as it's within reason)

Favorite Character is really hard to say, but It's probably either the Joker from the Arkham games or Geralt of Rivia.

5 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

I had the same problems. That room was very intimidating and really hard without any upgrades. Always hated that Ruvik Clone the most, because his hands (or rather Laura's) are so fast and can mess up everything, if you don't kill him instantly.

Yep, likewise. There are just too many good games and sales every couple of weeks. But it's better to have a huge backlog than to run out of games to play.

I hate Ruvik as an enemy so much... Oh but now I remember the fight where I rage quit for about 3 weeks was in the Keeper level, where you fight those double Trolls or whatever they are. That was peak bullshit imo, even worse than the parking lot or Octopuss bosses

3 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Welcome to the forums

Thank you! :D

• Like 2