Hello Everyone!

NanaCheese94

14 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Welcome! That Rayman Legends plat you have, just wow! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you! Not even gonna lie, that plat is my proudest possession xD 

14 minutes ago, demonoutcast said:

Greetings and salutation 

11 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

welcome here, i hope you have a lot of fun here and find some good friends you can play with ;)

Thank you both! It's already going really good :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

I hate Ruvik as an enemy so much... Oh but now I remember the fight where I rage quit for about 3 weeks was in the Keeper level, where you fight those double Trolls or whatever they are. That was peak bullshit imo, even worse than the parking lot or Octopuss bosses

You mean the ugly twins called Neun and Zehn that you encounter in the graveyard section? There is a hiding spot under one of the tombs in the back area and Joseph will kill them for you after a couple of minutes :) . But that giant spider thing gave me trouble too, especially on Akumu. One of my least favorite boss fights in the game.

Just now, Jesaya815 said:

You mean the ugly twins called Neun and Zehn that you encounter in the graveyard section? There is a hiding spot under one of the tombs in the back area and Joseph will kill them for you after a couple of minutes :) . But that giant spider thing gave me trouble too, especially on Akumu. One of my least favorite boss fights in the game.

No, not them they were annoying but managable. I think the guys I mean don't actually have a name, but they have a huge hook and a charging attack. You fight two of them at the same time in a small room. Anyways, I'm not looking forward to any of those sections in Akumu, I think even the very first zombie horde fight around the water tank will be absolute hell

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

No, not them they were annoying but managable. I think the guys I mean don't actually have a name, but they have a huge hook and a charging attack. You fight two of them at the same time in a small room. Anyways, I'm not looking forward to any of those sections in Akumu, I think even the very first zombie horde fight around the water tank will be absolute hell

Oh, now I remember them, sorry. That one is called Trauma, a fitting name in my opinion :giggle: . They always scared me the most for some odd reason. So, I just ran away and placed some freeze bolts or shock bolts for them to run into, before opening the gate and getting the hell outta there. The best thing about Akumu is, that you always can go back to the hospital and save your progress. In The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode, you only have 7 saves for 17 chapters. That can suck too.

Just now, Jesaya815 said:

In The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode, you only have 7 saves for 17 chapters. That can suck too.

What the fuuuuk what is classic about that, thats just mean xD 

Yeah, Trauma is a fitting name indeed, they sure gave me one lol! Maybe I'll give Akumu a try sometimes, at least I can upgrade my weapons this time

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

What the fuuuuk what is classic about that, thats just mean xD 

Yeah, Trauma is a fitting name indeed, they sure gave me one lol! Maybe I'll give Akumu a try sometimes, at least I can upgrade my weapons this time

That's the spirit! It's totally doable with upgrades and enough patience. Plus, if I can beat it, you can beat it too. I'm sure of it ;) . I guess it's supossed to be a homage of the original Resident Evil, where you had limited saves as well, but mean mode would've been a better name for it :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

That's the spirit! It's totally doable with upgrades and enough patience. Plus, if I can beat it, you can beat it too. I'm sure of it ;) . I guess it's supossed to be a homage of the original Resident Evil, where you had limited saves as well, but mean mode would've been a better name for it :lol:

Holy shit I just read up a little on classic mode without spoiling much, but that sounds insanely difficult :o It's basically No gel run all over again but even more unforgiving. I think I'll take Akumu over that any time xD 

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome from out of the shadows and happy hunting!

Thank you very much!

6 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Holy shit I just read up a little on classic mode without spoiling much, but that sounds insanely difficult :o It's basically No gel run all over again but even more unforgiving. I think I'll take Akumu over that any time xD 

It's definitely more frustrating to repeat the chapters over and over, until you get it done and allow yourself to save again. Some parts took way longer than the hardest sections on Akumu, but at least you can get hit and don't die instantaneously. There are pros and cons in everything :D .

• Like 1

If you like horror games you should try Resident Evil 7 and Akumu in The Evil Within is not so much difficult... Outlast 2 platinum is a lot more ? you have to complete the game at highest difficulty in total darkness (without putting new batteries on your torch) so you have to know exactly how to move without being hit by enemies... And obviously, you die, you start at beginning. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

If you like horror games you should try Resident Evil 7 and Akumu in The Evil Within is not so much difficult... Outlast 2 platinum is a lot more 1f602.png you have to complete the game at highest difficulty in total darkness (without putting new batteries on your torch) so you have to know exactly how to move without being hit by enemies... And obviously, you die, you start at beginning. 

Christ that sounds awful as well, im not that hardcore xD

• Like 1