Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MatCat101

MatCat101's Dispute

3 posts in this topic

MatCat101

Batman: Arkham Asylum
This was a very long time ago, but I recall PSN removing a bunch of people's trophies around this time. So whenever you opened a game and it was not correctly sync'd prior to the glitch, it would reset your offline trophies to the last PSN sync around that time. I remember the trophies reacted retroactively and were gained back in an out of sequence fashion. I cannot however prove, or even feel the need to since I do not really mind being removed from this site.

Your list looks like someone who used a downloaded save.

http://beta.sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?47257-Wtf!!!!-Where-is-my-platinum!!!

I can see you complained about it back then. That seems to have been some hours or whatever after you earned the trophies.

https://psnprofiles.com/MatCat101/log?dir=asc&page=3

I see here that you hadn't really earned many trophies by then either. Wanted to check if only that game was gone and you had synced trophies the day before or something. ;)

Well if he did do it and the trophies deleted locally, loading up the game again would pop the trophies again. He just mustn't have synced in the first place.

His post was made 20 mins after his 100% trophy popped. That's when he would have checked his list because it shouldn't have popped again. Second trophy was 15 minutes after his post as he re-earned the rest with his own save.