don't download this if you don't understand Japanese

DemonicDraco

• 2 weeks later...

You have to complete the tutorials and the story season in order to start playing PVE and PVP. Surprisingly the game was'nt that pay to win because all the weapons were very balance and you can get it by using STAMPS(for free user) or just complete the challenges requirement. But keep in mind that the game is EXTREMLY GRINDING, unless if you want to spend some money on GOLD(but of course,its a typical Gacha concept where you get the items by random). I really enjoy the concept and the gameplay though and i have spend around 400+ hours now and didnt spend a cent on it. But if you want to play the game just for the trophies,the hardest trophies that you will need to get are 'get high scorer and win the game by destroying enemy's core 5 times' and 'destroy enemy core only 5 times(you need to get the last shot)' . Sounds easy but actually its not,it based on your skills and you really need to fully teamwork with your team in order to assault the enemy's core.So goodluck :)

Edited by CptMiku_Aiman94
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

@DemonicDraco: You are clearly don't even really tried to play the game. Even without japanese knowledge you can get the most of the trophies only by try and error.
To build a perfect mecha and to understand what the item descriptions mean is hard. Sometimes you just try one and see what effect it has.
Some of the game is clear only by knowing games with a similar system like Ace Combat Infinity.
The problem you had was that you don't get how to start a match, at the beginning it was for me cryptic, too, but there are not much options so it was not so hard to figure out how it works.

I think the most people will do the failure to just click on the red button and see nothing happens or they click on the big panel in PVE and PVP and see nothing happens.
But you must click on the smaller panels... xD So at the moment the most are greyed out so it is even more foolproof to start a match (Maybe more are available with a higher rank? Don't know I have only Rank 4 at the moment) in PvE there are 2 possible options. One is for "normal"-mode (upper right) and the other for "hard"-mode (down left) and it is CLEARLY harder in normal mode I get killed maybe one time if I have bad luck (Lowlevel-Player), in hard mode I get 5+ times killed.
In PVP there is down left some kind of guild or private match or something like that don't know but who cares.... the other panel (upper left) is for PVP matches.
After you confirmed one of those 3 panels with your circle-button you confirm to find a match with the red button.
But you will find nearly no match when you play before 2 PM (japanese timezone; especially in PVE), that's because the most players are japanese.
PVP is hard when you are a beginner and know nothing you will be the most time only die but who cares the most trophies are done by just playing matches till the end.
Another problem is that PC gamers and PS4 gamers play on the same server... So it looks like it is easier to play for the PC gamers (in my view)

And yea I can confirm CptMiku's advice. Play first the tutorial (you must do it to play the game so there is no way to bypass it) and than play the 2 seasons because in the seasons you play every class etc. and know how to play the game... and you get some stuff, too, by doing the seasons.

The most of the trophies are cheap and need no knowledge (even not knowledge of language because you have symbols for the trophies) or skill.
- First trophy is just playing a match to the end
- Second is playing 10 matches to the end
- Third to 8th trophies are just playing a match with each class to the end (you must switch your leader-class in the squad)
- 9th to 14th trophies are company/fraction trophies. Your mecha has a pilot that you level up and the pilots are from different fractions for each of the trophies you need to play 10 matches to the end with a character from the fraction which symbol is shown on the trophy. (I don't know if you automatically unlock every fraction the first you get by starting the game the second you get within the 10th matches for the first fraction but if you get the others don't know so far so it is better to save the BT (credits) for buying characters of the other fractions if it is needed and don't spending everything on weapons and mecha-parts etc.
- Informations for the combat-trophies (15th-19th) are in EDIT 3!
[The play matches trophies can be done in PVE and PVP]

EDIT 3: Thanks to CptMiku I know now the terms for the combat-trophies:
無敵のエース: 10 Kill-Streak (without die) in 5 matches [Can be done in PVE]
戦闘のエキスパート: Score over 3000 in 5 matches [PVE, too]
戦況のキーマン: Score over 2000 secure area? in 5 matches [PVP, should be the hardest trophy] (It looks like this means just get 2000 points in a PvP match)
ポイントメーカー: Do the last shot for destroying the enemies core in 5 matches [PVP]
- コアブレイクマスター: Destroy the enemies 2foot Core (red glowing thing) in 5 matches [PVE, should come automatic when you play long enough]

EDIT 4: NEW INFO: I think I found out where you can check your trophy progess. Go to your profile (right panel) than in the second raw.
There is some kind of "unlocking progress", so get in the second section of it (left menu) and than you can see various things, like headquater backgrounds (they show the progress towards the 10 figureheads per match) and other things too which have the same symbols like the trophies.

The gameplay... The PVE is just some kind of hoard-mode you fight against waves and destroy their mothership or protect your core against them, that's all and it is easy and there is some kind of story and you get stuff by completing targets
The PVP is a mix of third-person-cover-shooter and MOBA... So your own skill is nothing if your team sucks and if one of the players in the team sucks the rest has eventually no chance to win (like in every MOBA that's why I don't like MOBAs) every team has 1000 points and the match is going 10 minutes max there are nodes that must be engaged. The node in the middle of the map is needed to take down the enemies shield of the core so only when your team engaged this node you can attack and destroy the core which is the best way to get points from the other team. But it looks like  there are other ways to get points (10 points by doing a kill of a leader mecha for example)

Every player is a "leader mecha" of a 3 mecha squad you have 2 KI support mechas. You control the other 2 mechas with commands by using your d-pad. Your own mecha is controlled like in every shooter. There are different classes like a tank-class with their specific weapons and items etc... The weak spot of the mechas is the back, it's a glowing energycell so if you run away you are normally killed instantly. xD
The game is quite complex if you want to play it really because it is just a mix of genres but if you just play it it's not that complicated the question is how far you want go...
If you just want to get the playing matches trophies you even don't need to play the game just start match and be AFK til the end of the match....
But I think it is better to play the game and get maybe some of the other trophies, too...
If you are not going for the 100% a 400+ hours playing is not needed. You should get the about 60 needed matches to get every "play matches" trophies in less time.
It needs some time to get trophies and make changes in squad etc but a match is normally done in 6-10 minutes
So if you are straight going for this 60 matches it should take no longer than 15 hours (including waiting times, playing through the seasons, buying stuff and changing mechas, etc.) So if you play the game casually for about 2 weeks it should be enough for that.
If you are going for 100% than it could really need more than 100 hours so it's a question of skill and luck etc.
I'm only going for the 60 matches and if I get some of the other trophies till than it's OK... But I'm really bad in MOBAs and really suck at the PVP so for me it would be only a senseless martyrdom.

Big text, but it should help... xD The game looks like you only can get 2 trophies easily but you can get the most easily. Because it is a F2P game the most players did only 1 match or less.. that's why the most trophies are uncommon or rare.

PS: Sorry for my bad English. I'm German!

Edited by Alpha-Jinro

there is soo much text and soo many things to click on trying to even understand what the hell you are doing is a complete pain I did try to play the game and went through a few levels of some sort blowing up robots and some kinda ships, but yea not really sure what was happening since I can't read it.

I can't read this complex japanese, too.
As I wrote, the biggest problem is a correct build for a mecha. But it's a bit like Ace Combat Infinity you see with bars the advantage to your already equipped stuff and the last bar seems like a "over all score" so I think you can't really do much wrong when you use everytime parts with a bigger overall score.
But playing and knowing what to do is not a big problem, many stuff is shown with symbols. You know there are ammo nodes, than there a health nodes, this kind of "spiral" node (centernode) which gives you the possibilty to attack the core of the enemy etc. many things are selfexplaining. The controls of your support-mechas can be tried in the campaign. But I don't use them regular, they follow you and protect you when you let them just do what they want without orders.
And with the informations I gave it should be possible to play it so far that you can get the most of the trophies, even without an idea what the game is about. xD
It is really recommend that you first play through the seasons to know every gameplay mechanic from every class etc. and than play PVP/PVE.
And yea at the beginning you are irritated that you can't start a match but... 5 minutes of trying and you get how it works. (That's how it was as I did it)

• 2 months later...