Help me choose my 100 plat.

MAUSZX

98 plats for the moment, there is a little bit of time for me to get to 100, this gets me a little bit of, in a way I want to have a great game as my 100, in other way I want a hard game to be there, and in other way I want a cool Icon Platinum right there, since is always going to be there in the milestones.

So I'm asking for help, just point me out to whatever game, I'll think about, don't bother looking my list if you don't want, because as many of you I have a huge backlog (not bragging) that I haven't even touch, so many games that I have does not appear on the list.

If you think "hey this icon of the platinum looks cool" Tell me

If you think "this is one of my fav games of all time" Tell me

If you think " man this is a game to have in the milestones" tell me.

I just need to know, in your opinion, what games would you put in one of your milestones?

Thanks (sorry for the grammar, english is not my first language)

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IMO Mirror's Edge would make a great 100th plat. The image is pretty nice, the game is good, and the song is one of the best game songs I've heard.

Yeah, I tried Mirror's Edge Platinum, not long ago... those damn trials are impossible for me.

1 minute ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Mr. Massagy and My Name is Mayo.

That is a nice meme, you must be a Carlohas fan.

9 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Finish up TMNT: OOTS. That's what I did for #100. :) It's not as hard as it's made out to be and you have it started already.

? for sure that is a candidate, I will try to do it, will have to restart to follow up the upgrade that the guides advice.

7 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

XCOM 2 is a game that can give a challenge and has a platinum image I like very much:

1Lf67d08.png

I like tactical turn based games, XCOM 2 is the right mix of fun and difficulty for me.

Man, your list is full of really hard plats, I am on my first run for Xcom 2, I am going to save it for the 125 plat, thanks man. PS: Dude your trophy cabinet jajaja, nice touch.

• Like 1

You want something tough with an awesome platinum image? Check out Catherine.

Any of the Disgaea games would be good. Cool images and some of them have plat names like Universal Recognition or Unanimously Elected which seems fitting.

I also love the name of the Bleach Soul Resurrection plat on PS3 called, "I will transcend all." The game sucks, but the images and titles are cool.

11 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

XCOM 2 is a game that can give a challenge and has a platinum image I like very much:

1Lf67d08.png

I like tactical turn based games, XCOM 2 is the right mix of fun and difficulty for me.

I'm actually considering this for #150. Not sure I can bring myself to finish my Legendary playthrough AND do iron man before I get 3 other plats, though. Maybe #200?

14 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

I'm actually considering this for #150. Not sure I can bring myself to finish my Legendary playthrough AND do iron man before I get 3 other plats, though. Maybe #200?

You're almost there. Maybe Ironman after Plat #148 and Legend after #149?

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

2 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

You're almost there. Maybe Ironman after Plat #148 and Legend after #149?

Maybe... I've just about gotten through the early difficulty hump on Legendary already, but I burned myself out somewhat by playing through War of the Chosen right before. I like the game a lot, but there's so much other stuff to play, haha. I do want the Xcom2 plat to be one milestone or another, though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Then how about Star Ocean The Last Hope?

I don't know if you are trolling, I would love to play that game and I will, but by the time I get to the platinum I would probably already passed the 100 plat, heard the plat is VERY LONG.

5 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You want something tough with an awesome platinum image? Check out Catherine.

Any of the Disgaea games would be good. Cool images and some of them have plat names like Universal Recognition or Unanimously Elected which seems fitting.

I also love the name of the Bleach Soul Resurrection plat on PS3 called, "I will transcend all." The game sucks, but the images and titles are cool.

Oh Catherine, I am going to wait for the improved edition coming to ps4.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

1L50a10c.png

Now that's a glorious icon for your 100th. Everyone will think you're so manly. 

It's Marvel vs Capcom 3 

jajajajajja this is the best Icon I have ever see. Shame I suck at those games.

16 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

I don't know if you are trolling, I would love to play that game and I will, but by the time I get to the platinum I would probably already passed the 100 plat, heard the plat is VERY LONG.

It's a serious suggestion, but yeah it's very time-consuming. I'm curious as to why you think this is trolling, but people suggesting unobtainable plats isn't.

Edited by Dragon-Archon