Games somebody brought over to play

wafflestomper810

Greetings community.

I was just looking through my fantastic list of F rank games and realized I have a game on my list that a friend brought over one night to play together and never earned a trophy on it.  Looking at it now I probably never will because it wasn't a game I had any intention of buying nor will I just to try and earn the trophies, I'm not that hard up for completion.  I wonder how many of us there are in the same situation and will either, never earn a trophy for the same reason or if you decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and get the game so you could complete the list?  Let us know.

Edited by wafflestomper810
Spelling

If someone did come over and brought one of their games to play, I'd make sure we weren't playing on my PSN account when they play those games. It's been at least 4 years since I had anyone over and I don't think we played any games that weren't already on my trophy list. I'm a little bit surprised I never made myself a victim of unobtainable trophies early on in this account's career considering completion rate wasn't a concern for me when I initially started my account. 

• Like 1

I don't have any from that specific situation, but there are a few lists that were from previous roommates. Despite making them their own accounts, they occasionally forgot to switch and booted up games on my profile. I tried to play them and get what I could, but I didn't bother with the ones that I didn't like. I tried to play them enough to get the easy trophies, so it wasn't bogging down my completion too hard, but most of them just kind of got left.

My friends have brought over games before, and have certainly gifted games which I either tried but not played far enough to earn a trophy, or ignored hence no trophies.

Tomb Raider (PS3)= gift

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F= gift

Tearaway= gift

On my old account, there was a few with 0% completion, like Fifa 15, Sonic Generations, Mirror's Edge and  all which were brought over by a friend and Fifa by my brother.

These days as I emigrated and have no gaming friends here (except a colleague who plays Xbox which doesn't really count), no one's there to bring over games or gift them anymore.