Letenko22

PS3 -> PS4 Trophy transfer

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, I have a question. 

I know that when I complete all of the multiplayer trophies on PS and boot up the game on a PS4, I'll get the option to transfer all of my stats, then I can go into a mupltiplayer game and all of my previous MP trophies will auto-pop. However my question is if I ONLY have the DLCs for the PS3 and NOT for the PS4, will the trophies that normally require the DLC pop as well?

Yes they will, dlc for battlefield games is crossbuy

No, only if you have premium then the dlc will transfer to ps4 and the trophies will pop up. For example, the only dlc I didnt have on ps4 was China Rising, and even though i got its trophies on ps3, the trophies never popped up on on ps4 until I just bought it and installed on ps4 yesterday.

I had to use a second account to purchase the BF4 Premium Edition for PS3 which let me download the DLCs and the Premium. The thing is, my main account can access the DLCs and show as a Premium in-game, but on Battlelog my primary account only has the DLCs listed without the Premium. If I can download the DLCs for the PS4 version with my second account, then all will be well. However I thought that I only needed to confirm that I wanted to transfer my stats when the game asks me and play 1 match to unlock the PS4 trophies.