PS3 -> PS4 Trophy transfer

Letenko

Hello all, I have a question. 

I know that when I complete all of the multiplayer trophies on PS and boot up the game on a PS4, I'll get the option to transfer all of my stats, then I can go into a mupltiplayer game and all of my previous MP trophies will auto-pop. However my question is if I ONLY have the DLCs for the PS3 and NOT for the PS4, will the trophies that normally require the DLC pop as well?

• 1 month later...

No, only if you have premium then the dlc will transfer to ps4 and the trophies will pop up. For example, the only dlc I didnt have on ps4 was China Rising, and even though i got its trophies on ps3, the trophies never popped up on on ps4 until I just bought it and installed on ps4 yesterday.

I had to use a second account to purchase the BF4 Premium Edition for PS3 which let me download the DLCs and the Premium. The thing is, my main account can access the DLCs and show as a Premium in-game, but on Battlelog my primary account only has the DLCs listed without the Premium. If I can download the DLCs for the PS4 version with my second account, then all will be well. However I thought that I only needed to confirm that I wanted to transfer my stats when the game asks me and play 1 match to unlock the PS4 trophies.

• 1 year later...

I will bump this thread up a lil bit. Just autopopped all the trophies online + DLC. It does work. The game asked me to copy stats from PS3. I hit YES and OK. Now i make sure i had to install all the DLC and Premium membership on the PS4 before i started the game.

Than i played any match, it was waiting 1/4 players. So i was alone in a lobby, and all the trophies started to pop. You can autopop that before the match starts, or even if you are waiting on players. So everybody, that wants to know if it still works it works 100%. I just did it 5 min ago. Thank god, you don't have to do it again.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Oh, I forgot to post here as well. I autopopped them some time ago, worked like a charm... altough I don't remember if the game asked me to transfer anything. Nevertheless it worked fine.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/7/2019 at 7:55 PM, AN0n1m8 said:

Hi, i have all DLC from both ps3 and ps4 version but i do not have premium for anyone (they released them for free a few years ago). Can i autopop ps4 trophies anyway?

I know it's a bit late, but anyways, you will only autopop the 5 base game trophies, you will need Premium to autopop DLC ones.

Edited by xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx

If you obtained all online trophies in multiplayer base game and all DLC on PS3 then you install game and DLCs on PS4. After you start game and go to multiplayer you will be asked do you want transfer you progress to PS4 servers? This is only one time event so select YES.Play first online game ,on loading screen before match every online trophy will autopop.

Premium is required!!!

On 26/9/2019 at 5:11 PM, xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx said:

I know it's a bit late, but anyways, you will only autopop the 5 base game trophies, you will need Premium to autopop DLC ones.

It's not late, i don't own the PS4 version yet. It's sad to read this, now i'm going to do all DLC again (i don't want to pay 60 USD for things i already have).

Anyway this is very confusing. Why is premium needed? Why not only the DLCs? Is there a function that is premium only?

On 1/10/2019 at 0:38 PM, AN0n1m8 said:

It's not late, i don't own the PS4 version yet. It's sad to read this, now i'm going to do all DLC again (i don't want to pay 60 USD for things i already have).

Anyway this is very confusing. Why is premium needed? Why not only the DLCs? Is there a function that is premium only?

Bueno al parecer hablas español asi que más facil explicarlo jaja, pues hasta donde sé solo puedes transferir los DLC's y sus respectivos trofeos si tienes Premium, si los compraste por separado lamentablamente no se podrá, si puedes transferir tus estadísticas y además como dices tener los DLC's en PS4 también todas las armas (incluidas las DLC), pero los trofeos (de DLC) los tendrás que ganar de nuevo a menos que adquieras Premium antes de transferir.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

All multiplayer trophies unlocked for me. Base + DLC multiplayer trophies unlocked without premium. I have downloaded all map packs before starting the game. I have got the map packs when they were free (road to Battlefield 1 promotion) for PS3 AND PS4. I do have premium for Battlefield 1 and have a subscription for EA Access. The game asked me if i wanted to transfer stats when I started the game the first time.  I started a multiplayer match and all trophies start popping.

• 2 months later...
On 9-1-2020 at 2:54 AM, AN0n1m8 said:

Here i am with a PS4 and a copy of BF4 with all DLC, but the message never appeared. Do i have to do something? I don't have premium but @Paco-001 said he didn't need it.

The game asked me if I wanted to transfer data when I first started the game. Started online match and trophies popped. Did nothing special. Try Battlelog as mentioned in other forum. Best of luck.

1 hour ago, Paco-001 said:

The game asked me if I wanted to transfer data when I first started the game. Started online match and trophies popped. Did nothing special. Try Battlelog as mentioned in other forum. Best of luck.

I've tried a lot of things. Reinstalled, changing soldier on battlelog, logging out and started the game... nothing happened. Nevermind, i like the game, so it will not be a problem playing it again.

• 2 weeks later...

EA stated that they discontinued this feature in 2017 after five years of service because less players were using it so I don’t understand how people could be getting the message afterwards. If you ask me there was no reason for them to end this as it costs them next to nothing to manage.

I’m suprised this hasn’t been mentioned on these forums up until now.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone gotten this to work recently? The last post I saw that mentioned it was still working is @Paco-001's above post. The posts after his lead me to believe that it's gone for good now. I've tried setting my PS4 soldier as active on Battlelog, signing out/in on PSN, and deleting my save, but I haven't had any luck with the transfer prompt showing up.

Edited by cr1s