PS3 -> PS4 Trophy transfer

Letenko

On 12/04/2020 at 3:31 AM, cr1s said:

Has anyone gotten this to work recently? The last post I saw that mentioned it was still working is @Paco-001's above post. The posts after his lead me to believe that it's gone for good now. I've tried setting my PS4 soldier as active on Battlelog, signing out/in on PSN, and deleting my save, but I haven't had any luck with the transfer prompt showing up.

nothing popped for me !!!! any advices ?

• 5 months later...

I know this thread is pretty much dead by now, but I didn't get any prompt to transfer stats. I even did the Battlelog "Active" soldier tab for PS4, and still nothing. Wow. Here I was thinking I'd never have to do the long DLC grind again, how wrong I was. Any tips or suggestions folks? I tried reinstalling and that had no success either. I'm pretty sure this transfer feature wasn't actually discontinued, as I've read many accounts of it still working after DICE supposedly discontinued the feature. A little shitty error like this will end up costing me like an additional 40 hours of MP.

6 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

I know this thread is pretty much dead by now, but I didn't get any prompt to transfer stats. I even did the Battlelog "Active" soldier tab for PS4, and still nothing. Wow. Here I was thinking I'd never have to do the long DLC grind again, how wrong I was. Any tips or suggestions folks? I tried reinstalling and that had no success either. I'm pretty sure this transfer feature wasn't actually discontinued, as I've read many accounts of it still working after DICE supposedly discontinued the feature. A little shitty error like this will end up costing me like an additional 40 hours of MP.

It's not working anymore, they stop doing it in 2017

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newer-console/

Unless there's a workaround or something i don't know about 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phantochi said:

It's not working anymore, they stop doing it in 2017

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newer-console/

Unless there's a workaround or something i don't know about 

Who knows anymore. If you pull up Paco-001 profile (who posted in this very thread) he got all his stats to transfer and unlocked all the trophies. And this was in November 2019. Somethings off.