StoRmAreA

Cheater?

22 posts in this topic

hello, today i saw these timestamps:

YGU6ZiG.png

He got "die with 36" in the exact same time as "bring 36 back" and thats not possible, right? Or is there a glitch i do not know?

Not sure, but it does say (+2 minutes, 14 seconds). So maybe he got it later the "The greatest gift".

There is a bug/glitch at least on the Vita version as this has happened to me. When I returned to the starting point with the 36 fragments my character just started gliding to the left. Which caused me to die. I believe this glitch is mentioned by other members in another thread.

Edited by monkeydluffy512
added link to other thread

It is possible,  when you bring back the 36 fragment you lose controle of character and you start to slide . And you can slide into a trap . Happened to me aswell in my under 6 min run , so i died with 36 fragments but still got trophy for bringing back 36 under 6 min.

Good to know that this happened to others as well. I thought I was the only one who had this glitch.

I had this glitch on Vita too...  Finished the game with 36 Fragments, was moved into a saw got :gold: Die with 36 Fragments, then a second later :gold: Finish the game and two seconds later :gold: Finish the game within 10 Min

Yep this is 100% possible had it happen on both PS4 versions, I initially thought when it happened I wouldn’t get the trophy for returning back in under 6mins, but thankfully that isn’t the case :) 

Its doable ... But why do people care if someone cheats or not?! You know you wont cheat so play hard and who cares if they cheated or not at least you know you did it fair an square :) Happy gaming :)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

Thank you guys for answering in this thread. If it is possible, I will decline the reports. :P Been two reports on people for this game, both players didn't look like cheaters to me. If I'm wrong and you see someone you can't report, but you think should be reported, you can PM me about it.

Edited by MMDE

21 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Its doable ... But why do people care if someone cheats or not?! You know you wont cheat so play hard and who cares if they cheated or not at least you know you did it fair an square :) Happy gaming :)

The reason is, i want to do a speed run, where i place myself in the highscore ranks for fastest achievers. And it would make me angry if there are cheaters when i do hard work in training fast times. But as i see now, the guy done it legit and everything is ok. :)

The sliding glitch also happened to me on VITA. After I finished the game with 36 fragments my character slided to the right into a saw.

happened to me on the ps4, but i got all the dying trophies first. But i was like seriously... now what xD then the trophy poped for 36 xD 

The sliding glitch happened to me on PS4 and PS Vita. I had no idea what was happening or if it was part of the game or not, so I just waited. Got my trophies and sort of sat there confused for a second.

4 hours ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

There is a bug/glitch at least on the Vita version as this has happened to me. When I returned to the starting point with the 36 fragments my character just started gliding to the left. Which caused me to die. I believe this glitch is mentioned by other members in another thread.

This has also happened to me aswell. 

Although this seems to have been settled, I too will add in that the sliding glitch happened to me, too. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to die, so I had to keep playing this turd for longer than necessary.

I would like to see a vid of it. Havent found one. I cant get a level where the saw/laser is reachable near the start point..They are always blocked that you cant die

Well, the sliding glitch happened to me as well last night in the PS4 version.

So I got a couple trophies when I shouldn't. Still, no cheats involved.

I could have had a faster time, but I had to answer a call :P 

8 minutes ago, Katt said:

Well, the sliding glitch happened to me as well last night in the PS4 version.

So I got a couple trophies when I shouldn't. Still, no cheats involved.

I could have had a faster time, but I had to answer a call :P 

The sliding happened every time for me for both versions. But the PS4 version sent me into a saw on the first completion of 36 fragments.

I tired to replicate it on Vita by re-starting the level to have a hazard appear right at the beginning, but always died before getting to 36. Eventually just gave up and jumped onto a saw.

On 13-1-2018 at 0:09 PM, monkeydluffy512 said:

That happened with me too haha, its funny glitch. No need to recollect 36 fragments!

EDIT: Glitch happened in my EU version

Edited by Corcevado
Added extra info

Regions like 36 Fragments of Midnight can be like that sometimes. But I don't have that. It's a good thing though that person has the gift lol.