multiplayer servers active?

wackt1

13 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Last I played (months ago admittedly) there were players at Prestige 10 I think, which means you would have to play the game quite a lot so yeah I'm sure there's people that still play it.

Yikes, I don't have patience to get to max rank in the game, need to wait a little longer since I can't boost in private.

I was playing the online a few weeks ago and it was very active, you don't need to get to max rank but you will need EVIII Ibelieve it is for the suit parts.  I waited for double exp. events and you can get good exp with x4 people min.  I was getting about 50-60K a match.

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2018 at 5:43 AM, ArkonRhys said:

I was playing the online a few weeks ago and it was very active, you don't need to get to max rank but you will need EVIII Ibelieve it is for the suit parts.  I waited for double exp. events and you can get good exp with x4 people min.  I was getting about 50-60K a match.

Wait, there was a double exp event that recently? They certainly didn't mention that on twitter like they seemed to the previous times. Does it still happen, and where can I find out that it will?

32 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Wait, there was a double exp event that recently? They certainly didn't mention that on twitter like they seemed to the previous times. Does it still happen, and where can I find out that it will?

Double XP events are quite rare these days and the last one wasn't even officially announced, it just happened without warning and caught everyone off-guard. If they ever do another one, then it will be announced either on Twitter or the official Bethesda Blog.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.