14 posts in this topic

Skellaccio

Crash Bandicoot
ho sincronizzato dopo

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
ho sincronizzato dopo

Crash Bandicoot: Warped
ho sincronizzato dopo

sincronizzato; significa solo che stai dicendo alla playstation quando hai guadagnato i trofei. Si prega di spiegare perché questi sono fuori uso. 

contare puoi giusto? Allora perché il tuo trofeo della Relic 26 arriva prima delle 10 per esempio?

759997c480.png

dc3fc13b66.png

47650d2971.png

Edited by BHK3

21 minutes ago, Skellaccio said:

Skellaccio

Crash Bandicoot
ho sincronizzato dopo

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
ho sincronizzato dopo

Crash Bandicoot: Warped
ho sincronizzato dopo

non e' un problema di sincronizzazione, a me sembra un chiaro uso di salvataggi, alcuni trofei relativi alle reliquie sono sbloccati in pochi secondi

it's not a synchronization problem, it seems to me a clear use of save, some trophies related to relics are unlocked in a few seconds

it's not a synchronization problem, it seems to me a clear use of rescues, some trophies related to relics are

1 hour ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Is it something like this ?

If that's the case @MMDE may need to rethink his removal of their flagging...

3 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

If that's the case @MMDE may need to rethink his removal of their flagging...

1 hour ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Is it something like this ?

Please don't use previous cases like this. You guys don't know all the details of that case. I talked with him in PM.

Bez is also giving him an excuse.

The way Skellaccio talked about this is as if he thinks the actual timestamps happen when you sync them or something. This is of course wrong. Skellaccio needs to prove his case here, and really, what he has done, and what Phantom-Wolf4 did, is against the leaderboard rules.

16 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

PS4 trophies can be cheated now too? This I did not know!

Been a thing for the majority of 2017.

11 hours ago, MMDE said:

Please don't use previous cases like this. You guys don't know all the details of that case. I talked with him in PM.

Bez is also giving him an excuse.

The way Skellaccio talked about this is as if he thinks the actual timestamps happen when you sync them or something. This is of course wrong. Skellaccio needs to prove his case here, and really, what he has done, and what Phantom-Wolf4 did, is against the leaderboard rules.

Why is he still on the leaderboards then? He now has 440 hidden trophies, he just hid everything he cheated

7 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Why is he still on the leaderboards then? He now has 440 hidden trophies, he just hid everything he cheated

Because he has a PS4 with a broken internet adapter. All the trophies are still on it, he just can't sync them. Technically he breaks the leaderboard rules by taking a save file from it and using it on his other PS4. I gave him one chance to hide all the games he had done this with. If someone report him correctly for one more game, he's permanently off. You don't think that's fair?

Edited by MMDE

38 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Because he has a PS4 with a broken internet adapter. All the trophies are still on it, he just can't sync them. Technically he breaks the leaderboard rules by taking a save file from it and using it on his other PS4. I gave him one chance to hide all the games he had done this with. If someone report him correctly for one more game, he's permanently off. You don't think that's fair?

No I don't think that is fair.

Whether he proved to you his original timestamps or not, the ones he currently has synced, and the way in which he obtained those timestamps, breaks the rules of the leader board.

His currently synced timestamps are illegitimate and should be removed from the leader board.

Is he not transferring saves from one console to another, which others have been flagged for in the past and had it stick.

If he really wanted to sort it out he should get the ps4 fixed.

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge
Spelling

6 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

No I don't think that is fair.

Whether he proved to you his original timestamps or not, the ones he currently has synced, and the way in which he obtained those timestamps, breaks the rules of the leader board.

His currently synced timestamps are illegitimate and should be removed from the leader board.

Is he not transferring saves from one console to another, which others have been flagged for in the past and had it stick.

If he really wanted to sort it out he should get the ps4 fixed.

That's technically not correct either, but whatever. Not much he can do about it now other than not do it again in the future. It's not like he gets to have the games done this way on the leaderboard either. I just made it so he doesn't have 3 flags, but 1 more and he's off.

Edited by MMDE

I thought the only reason the rules state you can't use your own save to earn trophies in an impossible manner was because it would be near impossible to differentiate between a downloaded save and the former. I don't see why there can't be exceptions to this in extreme circumstances like with that other case where as far as I'm aware he had solid evidence backing up his claim coupled with a valid reason. Or does this have something to do with the fastest completion leaderboards?

Rules should be there to weed out cheaters, not prey on innocents. We as a community should try to help avoid collateral whenever possible. Anyway, this was just my thoughts on some peoples' comments of late and is of no reference to this dispute.

Edited by Zolkovo

2 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

I thought the only reason the rules state you can't use your own save to earn trophies in an impossible manner was because it would be near impossible to differentiate between a downloaded save and the former. I don't see why there can't be exceptions to this in extreme circumstances like with that other case where as far as I'm aware he had solid evidence backing up his claim coupled with a valid reason. Or does this have something to do with the fastest completion leaderboards?

Rules should be there to weed out cheaters, not prey on innocents. We as a community should try to help avoid collateral whenever possible. Anyway, this was just my thoughts on some peoples' comments of late and is of no reference to this dispute.

Not wanted, even with solid evidence. You can film yourself doing it, but still not wanted on the leaderboards, because people would do it to get fastest times, and so everyone would need to do it to get at the top of the leaderboards. Would also be a lot of logistics to approve it, and yeah, there's the problem with differentiate it from a downloaded or edited save etc.

It's not like the guy was allowed to have the trophies on the leaderboard, just gave him a second chance to stay on the leaderboard because of his situation.

Edited by MMDE