Thoughts?

Sony seems to have defined their "quality control" to anything as long as it's playable no matter how bland or godawful it looks. It's also a shame that Nintendo allowed this to be on their store too. I guess we should be thankful there aren't a million Slender and bootleg Five Night's at Freddie's games on the PS Store. At least not yet...

• Like 1

I find it funny that people are saying things like " Do Sony even do quality control" yet the game is released on a nintendo platfrom as well.

So your saying Sony should play the bad guy and so no to these games when others have allowed it. That is not how you do business or build a good relationshop with smaller devs.
in the end if the game sells then Sony get something out of it.

Edited by fisty123

Heard nothing but bad things about this one specifically in the "series" the "developer" have put out, not touching this with a ten foot pole.

Bad games are on every platform and they multiply fast, it's not because Sony, Nintendo, Valve have bad quality control (but I wish they could be more strict..) it's about that some "developers" have a foot in with friends and relatives so they push out crap by having their "buds" vouch for them. There are fee's for having your games put out there and sadly it's just a fee and it doesn't cost any different  for Witcher 3 or something like Little Adventure, they all pay the big shots the same amount of money.

I also am against the notion that if it wasn't for steam cards, trophies and achievements games such as these would never exist, I'm against that notion because I still have the beliefs that Trophy Hunters are not that fucking dumb to freely advertise these things to increase their sales.

I can't put hate on Sony for this as I don't think someone can be that fucking stupid and greedy but hey I might just be gullible and ignorant. =)

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I find it funny that people are saying things like " Do Sony even do quality control" yet the game is released on a nintendo platfrom as well.

So your saying Sony should play the bad guy and so no to these games when others have allowed it. That is not how you do business or build a good relationshop with smaller devs.

I wasn't just throwing this all on Sony for letting games like this slide into the store.  I specifically posted the 3DS version to show that Nintendo is guilty of the same thing.

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Sony should be the bigger man and say no to this kind of obvious shit tier product that no one in their right mind would purchase with actual money, products like this do not belong on a console, this doesn't even qualify for a phone game! Don't even wanna imagine a kid getting this shit for christmas instead of some triple AAA game, this will just deter more people from gaming and especially trophy hunting. 

So yes they should be the bad guy because this "smaller dev" is just an asshole that is trying to target kids that don't know any better with a title like that. 

Edited by itzzh3lixx

12 hours ago, itzzh3lixx said:

At this rate trophies will start to become as meaningless as steam achievements...

But they already are meaningless

they hold no monetary value

they are simply for bragging rights

sure this game will be a common platinum but that doesnt deminish the value of a platinum like WipEout HD for example

people play VNs for easy plats, even telltale games, not because of the gameplay because lets be honest, watching an animated movie with a few QTEs doesnt qualify as something having actual gameplay or replayability, its merely a cash grab for easy trophies. So why should this be treated any different. A small indie developer with little experience developing games came to the conclusion that if he can make a game for as little cost as he can who can include a platinum trophy can maximize his profits, thus being successful and maybe his company can eventually grow into something better in the future

not everybody will get to start at the top of the food chain, sometimes you gotta start at the bottom and work your way up the ladder

• Like 1