100% Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, what am I doing wrong?  At around 49:42 in that video, you go through the double doors with no problem but every time I reach them, they're locked.  I'm at my wits end.  I want to finish this awful game and never look at it again but these doors are preventing me from doing it.

EDIT:  Ugh I figured it out.  When I died at some point, I must've accidentally loaded a save when I hadn't done the math portion.

Edited by FrumpleOrz

On 1/29/2018 at 4:46 PM, FrumpleOrz said:

Dude, what am I doing wrong?  At around 49:42 in that video, you go through the double doors with no problem but every time I reach them, they're locked.  I'm at my wits end.  I want to finish this awful game and never look at it again but these doors are preventing me from doing it.

EDIT:  Ugh I figured it out.  When I died at some point, I must've accidentally loaded a save when I hadn't done the math portion.

Man I did the same shit! I had to go back and not change the math grade and proceed on! It was awful to hit those doors and die for 15 mins an not knowing what the F I was doing lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, JMBEZANILLA said:

I've played the game 3 times and can't figure why I can't enter those last double doors, I checked a million times if I had all the grades upgraded correctly without cheating but it keeps locking me out, any thoughts?

I finally managed to do it after a couple of more tries, I was following a wrote guide in playstationtrophies which had 2 different things from the video above:

- Go to class 1E before talking to the person in the middle of C class (shanked trophy)
- Watch the video on the cctv room just before leaving the room and making the save to get the hackers elite trophy

Just follow the path in the video and it should be fine, dumb me for prefering written walkthroughs.

• 1 year later...