As it does?

Edgar27AP

"Run Like The Wind". I need to unlock this GTA V trophy, but it is assumed that R * eliminated the option in the Online to get this trophy. But how do some people get it? in fact I created a new character thinking that it was that my other character was signed or something for style by R *, but no, when you reach the Lv10 that is to unlock the option is not unlocked.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/42-run-like-the-wind

Edgar27AP.png

Other people get it by hackers in the lobby, which will result in a cheated trophy thus get you off the leaderboards. Unless you have an old character with a bounty placed on it BEFORE the function went down, AND never played GTA online anymore since, you have no way of getting it legit. 

Just now, Mr_Skirra said:

Otras personas lo obtienen de los piratas informáticos en el vestíbulo, lo que resultará en un trofeo engañado, lo que te sacará de las tablas de clasificación. A menos que tengas un personaje viejo con una recompensa ANTES de que la función se caiga, Y nunca más hayas jugado a GTA en línea, no tienes manera de hacerlo legítimo. 

I mean, the only way to get it out is with some hacker or modder

Just now, Lorajet said:

**Banhammer!** 1f528.png

I am not in favor of the hacks, in fact there are many games that I have stopped playing online due to the hackers (even the GTAV, which I only play alone), but I see myself in need when wanting to play this game.

On 15/1/2018 at 4:57 AM, theReddWolf said:

The last players who earned this trophy (thanks to hackers), have not been banned from leaderboards. I suppose this site doesn't care anymore.

Of course not. How would someone know if they actually hacked it? As said a couple of posts earlier, there's still the possibility that you had an old bounty on you. So basically everybody can lie by saying they had an old bounty that can give you the trophy legitimately. Flagging this trophy is completely pointless.

5 hours ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I have emailed Rockstar multiple times and they are not helpful regarding "Run Like the Wind" trophy.

I would like to confirm with members of psnprofile site. Will you be flagged if you earn "Run Like The Wind" and "Off the Plane" in 2018?

I do not care if they flagged me, if it's for being the one classification is what matters least to me, I'm only interested in surpassing myself by getting trophies.

5 hours ago, Edgar27AP said:

x2, if you had a family member working in a videogame company, you would not be around boasting.

6 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I bet it's not true...

I know her brother.  R* San Diego.

Edited by Lorajet
Typo

9 hours ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I have emailed Rockstar multiple times and they are not helpful regarding "Run Like the Wind" trophy.

I would like to confirm with members of psnprofile site. Will you be flagged if you earn "Run Like The Wind" and "Off the Plane" in 2018?

Yeah. Earning  "Off the plane" after april 2017 is the only way to know for sure someone earned the trophy with the help of modded lobbies. If you have the trophy before thar date there is no way to know for sure. People can say its not possible you still have a bounty placed if you have earned a lot of multiplayer trophies and more than an 40 minutes of surviving with the bounty have passed but then you can say you did it with a second character you never touched. 

So pretty much right now "off the plane" its the only way to detect it. 

Just go to a public lobby and you might get "lucky". I wouldn't consider that intentional hacking and therefore the trophy shouldn't be flagged if you obtain it that way. As I said before, it's all Rockstar's fault that doesn't care at all. If they don't fix it, getting the trophy thanks to in-game modders is fine in my opinion.

32 minutes ago, Wisedrive said:

Solo ve a un lobby público y podrías tener "suerte". No consideraría esa piratería intencional y, por lo tanto, el trofeo no debería marcarse si lo obtienes de esa manera. Como dije antes, todo es culpa de Rockstar que no le importa en absoluto. Si no lo arreglan, obtener el trofeo gracias a los modders en el juego está bien en mi opinión.

I have a friend who got it recently, I explain that I pay a "modder" to get the trophy and give money online, and I'm already there, trying to talk to him to get the trophy, the money in the online is what I'm least interested in

1 hour ago, Edgar27AP said:

I have a friend who got it recently, I explain that I pay a "modder" to get the trophy and give money online, and I'm already there, trying to talk to him to get the trophy, the money in the online is what I'm least interested in

I'd rather still wait a couple of months hoping that Rockstar provide a fix. If that doesn't happen, when I start boosting the online of GTA V I'll go to a public lobby and hope for the best.

• 5 months later...
On 1/19/2018 at 10:47 PM, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

I think it's no longer flagged if you earn Run Like the Wind in 2018 and have the three RP-related trophies unlock in close proximity as long as the other trophies in your list looks legit.

8 minutes ago, srikir said:

I think it's no longer flagged if you earn Run Like the Wind in 2018 and have the three RP-related trophies unlock in close proximity as long as the other trophies in your list looks legit.

You will get flagged regardless because its not allowed. Doesnt matter what order the trophies are in.