i'm thinking about signing up for a free trial of ps plus

RJP_X

and getting this game. is the whole game do-able in solo after getting the 3 online trophies? i really enjoyed the first one on ps3, and didn't go online much. just for the online trophies lol. i remember some of it being a bit tough, i remember just going SSJ and spamming perfect kamehameha through everything, don't remember much about builds and stuff as its been 3 years.

don't know if they're going to add more DLC trophies for extra pack 2 though, hope none of its online based.

or was thinking about picking up valkyria chronicles from the sale and not use the free trial yet till i see what extra pack 2 adds/if it adds more trophies. 

If you have 2 PS4 you can solo the pvp to make it less of a pain, the only issue I had was expert mission 15 being an absolute bitch solo and had to join a lobby to complete, and even so barely did it with 10 sec left due to under leveled players getting 1 shot.. Also the Elder Kai challenge 13 is also a bitch to do but you got to do it for the platinum..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

If you have 2 PS4 you can solo the pvp to make it less of a pain, the only issue I had was expert mission 15 being an absolute bitch solo and had to join a lobby to complete, and even so barely did it with 10 sec left due to under leveled players getting 1 shot.. Also the Elder Kai challenge 13 is also a bitch to do but you got to do it for the platinum..

hm, you think with the level cap being raised to 99 its now easier solo? for expert missions? are elder kai missions the training ones?

what would you recommend for a saiyan build? it doesn't sound like special ki's can be spammed as much in this game compared to the first.

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

hm, you think with the level cap being raised to 99 its now easier solo? for expert missions? are elder kai missions the training ones?

what would you recommend for a saiyan build? it doesn't sound like special ki's can be spammed as much in this game compared to the first.

I stopped at platinum for basegame, went to 86 with max ki/stamina/ki blast and just nuked everything, did pretty much the same with everything else until I had the platinum since you need to do other small playthroughs on the other classes as part of a trophy.

Elder Kai missions are the training ones and the last one in my experience was the hardest thing to do in the game since you have to be absolutely perfect in timing.. doesn't help that the controls didn't help at all and sometimes not even registering for the combo to work..

Ki super I'd spam in pve was Perfect shot, and Ki ultimate is Supernova cooler, doing those 2 made most of the encounters insanely easy, but if you want a challange I'd suggest to just play how you want and have fun instead of just nuking everything.

I got bored doing the 100 PQ trophy and just ended up nuking after about 40 of them legit  since they're basically the exact same as the first game.